Overall, well worth a visit. Apartments (the 3 bedroom ones at least) are great with plenty space for a family of 5 or 6. Air con in rooms is a treat but could do with same in lounge. Other things to be aware of are:
1. The pool is great (although not visible from most apartments)
2. The beach is not really for lying on....more for crab hunting in rock pools.
3. Kitchen facilities are OK but utensils are a bit limited.
However, altogether good value and we will probably go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blue Bay Cove is set on a dramatic location overlooking the Indian Ocean and with direct access to a white sandy beach cove. All the stunning residences have sea views and are cooled by the ocean breezes. Completed in 2011, finished and furnished to the highest standards Blue Bay Cove is the ideal coastal hideaway. Our extensive on site staff of concierge, chefs, maids and baby sitters make your stay truly relaxing. Blue Bay Cove offers hotel like services in private home setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Blue Bay Cove Watamu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Bay Cove Watamu Kenya