“Perfect safari in Masai Mara, may 2014”

Safari Kenya Tanzania
Ranked #27 of 50 Outdoor Activities in Watamu
Reviewed 21 May 2014

Hi,
Thanks to Prince Adventure for the wonderful safari. I spent 3 perfect days in Masai Mara, I have seen four of the Big five and I had a very good experience at Mara wildebeest safari camp. Many thanks to Josephine and to Jimmy for the help offered during my stay in Kenya. I recommend Prince Adventure, you will have a good vacation with them. Hope to see you next year,
Many thanks,
Catalin

Reviewed 23 January 2014

Just back from a "beyond belief" trip to a part of the world that's been # 1 on my Bucket List for as long as I can remember.

This was a "get-your-feet-wet" safari so did Lake Manyara, The Ngorongoro Crater & The Serengeti to sample 3 eco systems in 7 days.

We were a group of 22 celebrating our 45th College Reunion.
Senior Citizens are, arguably, the most pernickety of travelers so Sunworld had their work cut out for them.

Boy, did they deliver!!!

Thanx to Gabrielle's spot-on advice; Nighat's (at their sister concern, 4x4 Safaris in Arusha) above-the-call-of-duty assistance and our tour co-coordinator, Joanne's limitless patience (over 100 emails!!!) & attention to detail & willingness to entertain & answer even the most idiotic of queries, I doubt if even a frown was shared 'tween the 22 of us.

I would strongly recommend you not look beyond this Tour Operator.

Their choices of accommodations, their fleet of safari vans, the attitude of their excellent & hugely knowledgeable driver/guides (tip 'o' the cap to Arnold, Jeremiah, James & Julius) were beyond reproach.

All in all, "a jolly god tyme was had by all"---but that's 'nother story.

6  Thank ShivOnTheRoad
Reviewed 4 December 2013 via mobile

Hello everyone I would love to recommend to everyone Kapolondo Expeditions as they are friendly have been offering us with the best service on our safari in Tanzania..The price was good..Our guide was Superb..

1  Thank laurenceMc
Reviewed 13 November 2013

The best places on Earth are the places preserved from the time God created them. Tanzania is one such place created by God and preserved by Humans till date. An attempt has been made to keep the wonders of Tanzania’s natural beauty intact in a way that it asserts to have come right away from hands of the Creator.

Truly, the Tanzania safari will give you a marvelous experience and view of the outstanding landscape. You will witness how nature has worked to bestow this land with every beautiful sight for tourists to allure. The perfect balance in ecosystem is constituted and maintained here. Thanks to Tribal Tourist, the whole trip was wonderful and adventure. I highly recommended this and we are so glad we used them.

1  Thank George L
See more reviews
Reviewed 2 October 2013

We have just returned from an amazing life changing Safari encompassing Tanzania, and then relaxing at Mapenzi Beach Club, Zanzibar.
Thanks to Go2 Africa's Maureen Stover, the whole holiday was wonderful.
The company came highly recommended, and we were so glad we used them. The trip
was well priced, compared to other companies. Ranger Safaris (used by Go2 Africa) were great, especially Yousef our guide, we saw every animal, including the endangered Rhino.
He was great company, and so knowledgeable. The accomodation was wonderful.
I could speak highly enought of the holiday. It doesn't matter what age you are, single or have a partner, you will have a great Safari and Go2 Africa will be there every step of the way.
Thank you.