“The Best Ice-Cream in Watamu!!!”

Bahati Gelateria Italianna Anna & Andrea
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Watamu
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Small cafe/shop which sells home made icecream, pastries, soft drinks, coffee, cakes. I can't find them on the web, but it is very popular with tourists and locals here in Watamu. They do have a facebook page and I can provide a telephone number and email address should that help?
Livingstone Zambia
“The Best Ice-Cream in Watamu!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 September 2013

Out of the 21 days we were in Watamu .... we visited Anna and Andrea's 23 times ;) Excellent all round and the best ice-cream in Watamu. Excellent service, great staff! Great cappucino's too! Breakfast of Champions for my ten year old son, every morning whilst in Watamu! Thank you so much for making our holiday sweeter! You guys are the BEST!!!

• Visited August 2013

Nairobi, Kenya
“Great ice cream!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2013

The lemon ice cream was phenomenal! Its exactly what one wants when on holiday by the beach! Great ambience and sometimes it feels as though you're in "little Italy" at this gelateria because of the sheer volumes of tan Italians! Ciao!!

Visited August 2013
Nairobi, Kenya
“wonderful icecream!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2013

Great flavors, a bit pricey so restrained ourselves to one a day! We never did try the pastries because we were never in time for them, so get up early if you want a good selection.

Visited October 2012
London UK
“Just ok ...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 March 2013

We visited this place after reading the reports on TA and I was quite disappointed. It's ok I suppose but possibly does well owing to lack of competition. My wife had a nutty ice cream dish which she said was ok but nothing special and I had an iced sorbet (only because they don't sell beer). A bit overpriced for the shabby furniture and slow service.

• Visited February 2013
New York City, New York
“Gelato treat!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 March 2013

A yummy treat after a week of no sugar. We loved it so much we went back a second time. I think I tried everything on the menu!!! Delicious.

Visited January 2013