“An experience like no other!”

K.Y.N. Muay Thai Gym
Ranked #3 of 17 things to do in Ko Yao Noi
More attraction details
Owner description: KYN Muay Thai Gym is located on the beautiful paradise island of Koh Yao Noi, just half an hour by speedboat from Phuket or Krabi in the Andaman region of Southern Thailand. KYN Muay Thai Gym offers professional Muay Thai training with our head trainer, Thailand superstar Hlukhin, a 10 times boxing and Muay Thai champion. Hlukhin and his team of trainers are all very talented and dedicated professionals and provide our students with intense, genuine Thai- style training. Our classes are small and individual attention is guaranteed.
Reviewed 12 June 2014

I went with a friend of mine for the first time to Thailand in order to get more Muay Thai experience. We were amazed by K.Y.N. Muay Thai Gym. The location was out of this world, the trainers were so professional. We would definitely repeat our trip but for a longer period of time in order to train and learn more. I would advice every person that is looking for a professional non-commercial training camp to visit it. See you soon :)-Khalil El Mallah (khalilaelmallah@gmail.com)

1  Thank LebaneseAmman_Jordan
"few weeks"
"quiet place"
"an amazing experience"

Reviewed 3 June 2014

Pros:
The setting is paradise. The community; utopia.
Staff are friendlier than a pill fiend at a rave.
The trainers are the love children of Bruce Lee and your favorite school teacher.

Cons:
Rooms are lacking a big red button which can be pressed to cancel your flights, email a leave of absense to your boss and extend your stay in KYN.

1  Thank lyradyelnikcm
Reviewed 24 April 2014

I stayed for 3 weeks at KYN in December 2013. The family environment made it very enjoyable. I was there on my own and did not feel alone a single time.
The trainers are great and the food too!
The rooms are very basic but will suit all your needs.
The island was magic.
I highly recommend it!
Beya

Reviewed 12 September 2013

I stayed there for about a month and experienced just awesome training. The trainers are all just great, they are very dedicated and really want you to learn and to progress! Besides that they are all super nice and take care of you if you need any help. Also we had kind of a family feeling with the trainers the students and the people from the restaurant! I had an awesome time and can only recommend this place a lot, specially after I heard from other people about other Gyms in Thailand I think that's one of the best you can go to!

See more reviews
Reviewed 31 August 2013

I was one of 5 English girls that arrived at K.Y.N Muay Thai Gym with no knowledge about the accommodation or training. Staff and guests were warm and friendly and helped us settle in instantly. We were encouraged to give Muay Thai boxing a go so booked private lessons. The instruction is very high and the trainers were inclusive and encouraging to 5 complete beginners. The staff were amazing when helping us plan boat trips, ferries and taxis and the food was incredible. K.Y.N gym was the highlight of our travels and we would recommend it to anyone who wants to relax, train and see one of the most beautiful island that belongs to Thailand.

2  Thank Kate C