Lowest prices for your stay
US$178
Hotels.comUS$178
Booking.comUS$170
TravelocityUS$178
1,013 results
All reviews plunge pool room superior studio bumpy ride local village remote location a la carte menu private beach our honeymoon golf buggy dirt road james bond island low tide seafood outdoor shower beautiful resort boat transfer phang nga bay
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 August 2019

After our overnight stay in Phuket , a lovely boat ride to the island of Koh Yao past islands with limestone cliffs we arrived at the resort on the beach and felt immediately relaxed. Thatched roofed villas behind the beach and nestling up into the hills, Paradise has a great atmosphere. It was good exercise up the steps to our luxury villa but if you are tired one of the lovely staff will drive you in the golf buggy. ! The view and plunge pool were worth it.

Staff were all delightful, and Julien Benais, the Manager was extremely happy and helpful at any time -nothing was a problem and he appreciated his staff so there was a good relationship there.
We teamed up with another couple of ladies and we all agreed: food, music at night,staff, accommodation, cleanliness, plenty of space in deck chairs along the beach, nice pool, massages and excursions ( especially the island hopping snorkelling ) made it a fantastic place to relax, swim, look at the great view and chill out .
Definitely come again -

Date of stay: August 2019
ParadiseKY, General Manager at Paradise Koh Yao, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2019

Dear Guests,

Thank you for choosing Paradise Koh Yao as your place for a break. It was a pleasure welcoming you and we are delighted to read about your impressions of your visit.

We hope we will have the pleasure of a return visit to Paradise Koh Yao very soon and we look forward to your next stay with us.

With Kind Regards,

Reviewed 14 August 2019

Hopefully this will be a comprehensive lowdown on what to expect when heading to paradise KohYao. I was desperate for extra information before i went which didnt seem easy to find so here goes...

Boat Transfer
Takes about an hour and is good fun, was a bit choppy when we went but all adds to the adventure!

Rooms
We stayed in a standard garden room and it was amazing. Beds were incredibly comfy and air con was spot on. Our view was of jungle but was great.

Bars
There is a beach bar during the day that serves soft drinks and coktails and beers. as an idea a coke was 90bht and a cocktail 280bht but they did happy hours when selected drinks were cheaper. For example a change became 110bht for a can.

You can get lunch at either the main restaurant or the beach bar or order to your room but why would you be in your room you are in paradise???!!! we never paid more than 1000bht for lunch including drinks and always left food the protions were so generous.
In the evening they put different theme buffet nights on. we had that a couple of times but as we aren't massive eaters we found the normal menu and the portions they served were more than enough and worked out cheaper. cost wise we were buying a bottle of wine for 1000bht and our evening meals never came to more than 2500bht. not sure who the people are saying it's really expensive? yeah compared to a shack by the road somewhere but we thought to be on a beach on an island and to be eating 3 courses and a bottle of wine for less than £50 was very reasonable! cant please everyone i suppose.

Spa
The spa is amazing! the free vouchers are for specific things it says on it quite clearly what they are for. The manager was more than happy to swap ours with us which we were happy with. we swapped 90 minutes of beach side thai massage for an hour in the actual spa which bearing in mind the additional surroundings etc we thought was more than reasonable.

Things to do
There is so much to do. We were there 6 nights and had more than enough to do without leaving the resort. staying for longer you might want to venture out but there was lots of excursions.

Staff
the staff were amazing and really friendly, nothing was too much trouble.

My only criticism/feedback would be to have one of the beach bar team walk the beach to take drink orders. or maybe a buzzer system or something. just to add to the luxury feel but it was hardly a hardship to have to get up and get a drink.

we can't wait to go back

3  Thank Alex D

Dear Guests,

Thank you for being our guests and for taking the time to send us your feedback about your recent stay at Paradise Koh Yao.

Once again, we are delighted that you chose to stay with us and look forward to the privilege of serving you again in the very near future.

Reviewed 6 August 2019 via mobile

Difficult to find a better place all over the world. A real paradise, with the kindness of all the staff and a special mention for Julien. Incredible ile, incredible beach, incredible rooms, incredible people, incredible longtail boat tour, incredible massage and incredible thaï food. Please don t change anything. Hope we will be soon back in Paradise. Thanks for those wonderfull days.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 406Charlotte

Dear Guests,

It is always a pleasure to receive compliments highlighting particular positive aspects of the hotel and staff. This is after all, one of the best guidelines to evaluate and improve our services.
Perhaps when we welcome you back for your next visit, you will notice improvements making your stay even more enjoyable.

privilege of serving you again in the very near future.

Reviewed 6 August 2019

We booked two rooms for a five night stay.

Treated very disrespectfully by management when querying where my remaining included vouchers were (they did not provide us with all our inclusions with our package).

I had four 30-min massages included in my package. The type of massage was not specified. I requested an oil massage, and was told it had to be a Thai massage (but this was not specified anywhere). To be clear - I only wanted the same amount of time - nothing extra. I was told I could exchange my four 30-min massages (ie totalling 2 hours) for a ONE hour massage of my choice. They thought they were being reasonable in taking half of my allocated massages. And the manager (Julian) would not listen to me or hear me out when I stated that it was not fair - he literally walked off when I was trying to respectfully explain that I was entitled to 2 hours worth of massages.

His behaviour was disgusting, and it made me and my family feel very uncomfortable the remainder of our trip - there is no where to hide in this place - everywhere you look, you are surrounded by people that have treated you bad. I would never recommend this place to anyone. I have never stayed in a resort where management did not treat you kindly and try to please you - especially when you are only asking for what you paid for (nothing extra).

As others have said, it’s very expensive. And once you are there, you cannot escape without paying a huge fee to get into the “town”.

Only positive was the island hopping tour with Don. This was magical, and Don was amazing.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
5  Thank The_Taylors76

Dear Guests,

Thank you for being our guest and for your feedback about your recent stay at Paradise Koh Yao

As you know we are constantly striving to improve all service aspects, and the training of staff is high on our list of priorities. Perhaps, when we welcome you back for your next visit, you will notice improvements making your stay an even more positive Guest Experience. Please note that our guest relation manager is no longer part of our team

Your various comments have been noted and were discussed with the respective department heads.

Sincerely Yours.

Reviewed 2 August 2019 via mobile

This was our first trip to Thailand and what a start!! The surrounding scenery is breath taking and soooo peaceful! Our room had the best view, and I can’t find anything negative to say....

If your planning a trip here please be aware it is almost a jungle atmosphere so nature can be quite loud at night, frogs etc, but that’s Mother Nature at its best, and no ones fault. (Ear plugs)

The hotel facilities are great, we spent a lot of time in the spa, I recommend all the massages the ladies are amazing! (Hands of steel!) the perfect way to destress and unwind

The food is nice and the bbq amazing

We did a cooking class and the chef was so lovely and very informative

We did yoga classes and they were extremely therapeutic, lovely teacher very patient!

The romantic dinner on the beach is the cherry on top, purely stunning!

The hotel excursions are pretty excellent! Very well organised and there’s soooo much to see on the surrounding islands. Great snorkelling, everything was organised for private trips, because we are divas! My guide jip???! Was amazing so friendly warm and informative, he showed us so much, and took very good care of us while one many of our trips and I can’t thank him enough!

All in all I have to say the customer service was excellent, nothing was too much trouble, no attitude from staff everyone works hard and are all very professional and pleasant.

We celebrated my birthday here and I felt very special thanks to my husband and hotel staff!

I honestly can’t wait to go back! It’s location truly is perfect and if you want peaceful and beautiful it very well worth the trip!

Claire and Fred room 262

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank clairemI9140DY