Just back from a 1 week holiday at Koh Yao Noi Pavillions. We were together with 3 kids my mother and therefore had rented out 2 pavillions.
-Fantastic location, scenery is beautyful, everything is so quiet
-Very private, most of the time we had the hotel and beach just for us
-George and Bee, the owners will take care of everything
-Excellent food if you love Thai. Have eaten thai in a lot of places and this has been by far the best and most tasty Thai we have eaten. 1 week eating from the menu and was not bored
-The romms are very beautiful appointed
-The new cocktail lounge (we were the 1st users!!) is fantastic
-The whole place is very child friendly as kids can just roam along the whole place and it is very easygoing.
Things we did not liked that much:
- Massage is on the floor of the sale which is not very private and not clean. Massages are very average and the massesuses do not seem very committed. Only Thai massages.
- The beach is not what you imagine of a clear and great swimming. Water is very murky and when there is low tide you cannot use it. This is a hotel where beach is more for contemplating that really swimming
- Service is very inconsistent, often at breakfast we would need to get our own things, dirty dishes would be left overnight in the sala, no cocktails. No candles and nice table set-up, small details are missing. Light in rooms is a bit dark. No turndown service and change of towels
- The whole resort is very dark at night, the swimming pool has no light at night (very dangerous for kids), also no lights in the garden
- Lack of beachchairs. There are only 6 beach chairs but it seems the gusets from the villas also use the facilities so you can end up "fighting" for beach chairs
Overall we had a great week and the children enjoyed it. We rented out some scooters which enabled us to get to know the island at your own pace, which I would recommend. Only flaw is that for the price they charge we expected a bit more professional service which means more care with small service details
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between the natural shoreline, paddy fields and forested hills, a coconut plantation along an untamed and deserted beach shelters three Pavilions arranged around a central swimming pool. Two-bedrooms pool Cottages & Villas, particularly adapted for families with children, are within small distance from the resort... A haven of peace for nature lovers, in search of uttermost privacy and serenity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Koyao Bay Pavilions reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Koyao Bay Pavilions Hotel Koh Yao Noi