- Nice breakfast with excellent bread
- The food was good, but not excellent. I am, however, hard to please as I live in Thailand and know what good Thai food is supposed to taste like.
- Lovely natural beach
- The building style of the Bungalows could be improved by sealing off the walls of the rooms. Many more construction details could be improved. I have stayed in much better beach bungalows.
- The cleaning of the rooms could be better. They should swipe them with water every day as a lot of dirt falls down from all kind of insects.
- I left a towel on the floor for exchange. They hung it over a chair to be dried. Absolute no go for me! After a complaint they exchanged it.
Since other resorts are even more expensive Lom Lae is still a good option on Ko Yao Noi. But trust me, if it wasn't at the beach, noone would stay there in my opinion.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Lom Lae Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lom Lae Beach Hotel Koh Yao Noi