“Perfect for Our Needs”
Review of Kyle Hotel

Kyle Hotel
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Coylton
Kyle Hotel
Ranked #1 of 1 Coylton B&B and Inns
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Recently stayed overnight in order to visit family staying at Sundrum Caravan Park which was about 10 - 15 minutes walk away.

Room basic but clean and comfortable. If you plan on washing your hair take a hairdryer as there wasn't one in the room although I'm sure one would be available to borrow. Staff very friendly and breakfast delicious.

15 - 20 minutes drive to Ayr where the beach is lovely and there are plenty of shops etc.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AnnJamieson
Helen H, Owner at Kyle Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2013

Thank you Ann for you review.I'm sorry we didn't have one of the larger en-suite rooms available
on the dates you were staying.We have hairdryers available but dont like to leave them in the rooms.Glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you again.

There are newer reviews for Kyle Hotel

Reviewed 17 June 2013 via mobile

I stayed here for two nights whilst visiting family locally. The land lady is very cheery and welcoming. My room was large and spacious with a view out over the main found towards cow fields on the distance. The en-suite bathroom was very clean and modern. The matress was a bit springy for my liking, but I slept fine.
The restaurant downstairs also serves as a pub for the locals and provides some good beer. The barmaid was chatty and made us feel welcome.I had a full English breakfast which was sufficient in size. My only criticism is that the sausages could have been better quality, though I am quite fussy about my sausages!
Ayr is only a twenty minute drive and the famous Dobbies garden centre, ten.
Overall, my stay was very enjoyable and I would stay here again.
There is a small beer garden to the rear which is well kept.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank michaelmus

Thank you Michael for your review and so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay.
I look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed 13 April 2013

Feel I have to put in a review for the Kyle Hotel in Coylton. Have been going here for some time and I have Never been disappointed. The choice of food is endless and if you like a heaped plate of home cooked REAL food and fresh vegetables with a selection of sweets to put inches on your waist this is the place to try. Helen and her staff are always happy to help and there is a great selection of drinks available. The prices are very reasonable. The owner has made some lovely improvements to the decor and we cant wait till its sunny weather so we can sit out in the beer garden. We were there last night and could quite happily go there tonight it was so good.

Room Tip: Never stayed so can't comment, sorry.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank thecatsmum

Thank you so much for your review.I am so glad you enjoy the food as we try our very best to offer a varied menu for our customers.If there is something that you would like that is not on the menu just ask and the chef will do the upmost to fulfil your requirments.
Thank you for your continued support it is very much appreciated.

Reviewed 22 April 2012

Great reasonable food , friendly welcoming staff , large beer garden ,modern large cheap rooms , well worth a visit .

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
5  Thank neill m
Helen H, Owner at Kyle Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2012

Thank you very much for your comment Neil so glad you enjoyed your stay.Look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Been to Kyle Hotel? Share your experiences!