“Absolutely stellar experience!!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

debbicore...
Broomall, Pennsylvania
“Absolutely stellar experience!!”
Reviewed 12 September 2018 for a stay in August 2018

The room was stunning! It is so new, clean, gorgeous layout, gorgeous decor, perfect kitchen, fabulous view, and Anne, who we rented from, was a delight!!! My teenage daughter was staying there alone while working with an opera group. I never imagined my daughter being in another country, on her own, and me knowing she was safe, with such a caring helpful person like Anne! She reassured me she’d be available for any and all needs or concerns. I can’t say enough about how stunning the place was! I’ll be going with my daughter next year—my daughter can’t wait for me to see the place!

Management Response
13 Sep 2018
I wouldn't usually accept unaccompanied teenagers, but having met R before she moved in, and knowing that she had (adult) friends staying upstairs in my Top Suite, I bent my rules and she proved to be a lovely guest. So glad she enjoyed herself!
GWFrederi...
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Gem in a charming town”
Reviewed 9 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018
person found this review helpful

I stayed three nights in this gem of an apartment while visiting friends in Citta della Pieve, a friendly and lively hilltop town near the Tuscany-Umbria border. Everything about this apartment (the middle one of three) pleased: its bright modern decor, comfortable furnishings, and central location in a picturesque lane along one of the town’s medieval walls. Anne, the owner, proved to be friendly, helpful, and very knowledgeable about the area. For privacy, spaciousness, and being able to feel ‘at home’ away from home, this place beats any of the hotels I normally stay in when traveling. A treat!

Management Response
11 Apr 2018
Such a pleasure having you here! I'm glad you enjoyed your stay.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing