La Magioca
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Venere(Negrar)
US$93
Priceline
Hotel Valpolicella International(San Pietro in Cariano)(Great Value!)
US$172
US$321
US$280
Priceline
Villa Giona(San Pietro in Cariano)
US$205
US$99
US$99
Byblos Art Hotel Villa Amista(Corrubbio di Negarine)
US$334
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 September 2012

I already knew La Magioca was special when I was welcomed with open arms last April by Signora Marisa and her son Matteo. I was so comfortable with them that I immediately changed my wedding location to La Magioca when the other venue that I had chosen did not work out. And I could not have been happier. First, the hotel. It is just LOVELY. Each room is special and unique. The property is gorgeous and carefully looked after by Signora Marisa, your host, and her helpful and friendly staff. There are splendid views of the Valpolicella and surrounding vineyards. The new infinity pool is perfect. The breakfast is delicious and best enjoyed outside on the terrace. If only this were my real home! As for the wedding itself, both Signora Marisa and Matteo were very helpful, hands-on and went out of their way to make sure we had a great experience. We invaded the place with 80 people, and you could hardly tell the next morning (aside from my splitting headache). There are so many nooks around the property so we could separate the aperitivi, dinner, cake-cutting and dancing. There is also a lovely little ivy-covered church on the property that would be ideal for a small ceremony. With lovingly groomed trees (including figs and pomegranate) and gardens, it really didn't need any additional "decoration." The place really is Magic and we cannot wait to go back.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 December 2011

La Magioca truly was a magical, romantic experience! We loved our stay and wished we could have stayed longer. The owner was very friendly and helpful and the breakfast was delicious! WE will definitely return!

Room Tip: We stayed in the Amarone suite and it had a nice view and great bath.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 June 2010

We had our wedding at La Magioca in June 2008 we had a group of 60 guests. It was the most amazing day. The setting was absolutely fantastic the sun shone and everything went off perfectly. The 13th Centuary chapel on the grounds made it a perfect location for a wedding. I definitately got my wow factor. The staff were brillant in organising everything for us. I would most definiately recommend La Magioca for a wedding or even a weekend getaway. It was outstanding.

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled with family
1  Thank budbudIreland
Reviewed 10 March 2010

I got married at La Magioca last September and since I'm Italian, from Verona, but living in a foreign country, the owner had a big role in the whole organization.
I could only visited twice Mrs Marisa, we basically talked over the phone.
Well, it was the best day ever.
Mrs Marisa took care of everything and more, her team was so discreet and well-organised that nobody realized when and how other areas of the party were re-arranged or prepared for what went next.
Everything was perfect, honestly that day was far beyond my expectations.
The place is amazing, well-kept and furnished at his best.
The food was excellent and the rooms were heaven. No point saying that the house is very clean and tidy. From last autumn there's also a large swimming pool and a stunning winter garden.
It is definitely one of the most beautiful experience of my life.
The place really worth a visit. Especially for a romantic escape.

• Stayed: September 2009
Reviewed 31 July 2008

We stayed at La Magioca for one night during our honeymoon trip. We had selected various hotels throughout Italy for our trip, this was the final one. It did not disappoint.

In a nutshell, La Magioca is a hidden-away, quiet little jewel of a hotel (with only seven rooms) above the hills of Verona. It feels special and luxurious. We stayed in the Mosaic room, which was excellent. I have no doubt the other rooms they have are of the same standard.

The concierge and staff went out of their way to make us feel very comfortable and welcome. For example, our breakfast in the outside garden was prepared exclusively for us. In the evening they reserved a table in close-by beautiful restaurant overlooking Verona for us. It would have been impossible to find this restaurant due to its location. This hint alone created one of the most magical evenings we have had in Italy.

There are many touches like this. The hotel is in the middle of a beautiful and large garden. A perfect setting, really. Of course it is expensive, but you get a very special stay in return. Strongly recommended.

• Stayed: June 2007, travelled as a couple