Hampton Inn & Suites Atlantic Beach
The Inn at Pine Knoll Shores(Pine Knoll Shores)(Great Value!)
US$145
US$112
Palm Suites(Atlantic Beach)
US$140
US$70
Windjammer Inn(Pine Knoll Shores)
Atlantis Lodge(Pine Knoll Shores)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsacross the streetcookiesatlantic beachgolf coursepopcorn machinecomplimentary breakfastyogurtthe breakfast areapublic accessocean viewexcellent breakfastmorehead citywonderful stayoutdoor poolvery nice hoteltwo double bedsfront desk staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 October 2013

My wife and I needed a reasonable hotel the night before we checked into a condo at Indian Beach. I have stayed at Hampton Inns before and usually like their rates. I got a great rate and when we arrived we were absolutely thrilled with the room, appearance, views, staff, parking, pool breakfast, the list goes on and on. The reviews I read before were all good but not ggod enough. I hope mine helps someone find this great place to stay in Atlantic Beach. Oh and yes there were scruptious chocolate chip cookies in the lobby when we arrived! MB

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Milton B
Reviewed 30 September 2013

Almost never disappointed at a HI&S. Property well maintained, rooms clean and decor was up-to-date. Hot water was HOT in a hurry - room 414, ocean view. (Ocean view does not mean ocean side!! This property is across the road from the ocean.)

Staff was friendly and courteous at all times. Warm chocolate chip cookies available in the PM along with a large dispenser of cold water with lime/lemon in it near the front door.

Breakfast was OK. Don't expect much from the western omelettes and you won't be disappointed. Other foods were good but I never drink the OJ at HI because they are almost always watered-down. My wife tried the OJ and said it was so.

Room was clean and housekeeping staff did a good job keeping it so during our two day stay. I thought the $139 price was a bit steep for the shoulder season but its comparable to what you get elsewhere.

Overall we enjoyed our stay and would go back.

Room Tip: Great view of ocean from room 414.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank bwt1951
Reviewed 30 September 2013

The rooms were clean and very nice. It was an easy short walk to the beach. We were in a room on the side with the outside seating during the breakfast hours and the noise coming from that was a little loud. I would suggest a room closer to the ends of the building. Food was decent, cookies and popcorn always there, nice atmosphere.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 September 2013

Nice hotel, quite and close to the beach. A little hard to find at first but once you know where you are going it is not hard to find. Close to shops, Restaurants and site seeing places. Off season is the best price and less crowds on the beach.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 September 2013 via mobile

I stayed at this location prior to moving to the area. The staff is great and very accommodating. The hotel was very clean and quiet. Perfect for checking out the atlantic beach area just across the street!

• Stayed: October 2012