Hampton Inn & Suites Atlantic Beach
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Atlantis Lodge(Pine Knoll Shores)
Excellent 5/5
Seahawk Inn & Villas(Pine Knoll Shores)
Very Good 4/5
Windjammer Inn(Pine Knoll Shores)
Very Good 4/5
Whaler Inn Beach Club(Pine Knoll Shores)
Peppertree Resort(Atlantic Beach)
Palm Suites(Atlantic Beach)
Great 4.5/5
All reviewsacross the streetcookiesatlantic beachgolf coursepopcorn machinecomplimentary breakfastyogurtthe breakfast areapublic accessocean viewexcellent breakfastmorehead citywonderful stayoutdoor poolvery nice hoteltwo double bedsfront desk staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 February 2014 via mobile

I'm researching pirates and wanted to visit the NC Maritime Museum in Beaufort, NC. This hotel had the best reviews in the area, for the price. The hotel was quite the drive out on Pine Knoll Shores, but meant that being winter it was very quiet at the hotel with only a few other cars in the parking lot. The hotel is lovely. There are free cookies, popcorn, and hot drinks available in the lobby throughout the day. Our room had a partial kitchen and sofa, which was great for our family. The bath featured a pull-out clothesline - perfect for drying out swimsuits in summer. I thought the complimentary breakfast had good variety, and there was plenty of extra seating, if needed. I'm not sure if I'd like staying here with the crowds in summer, but I definitely enjoyed my stay in February. I definitely recommend this hotel if you're visiting the area.

• Stayed: February 2014
Reviewed 6 February 2014

Although not right on the beach, you can sure see it from the room. It's a short walk to the beach, maybe one block, across a public walkway. Like all Hamptons, it's reasonably priced, clean, with a good staff and an excellent breakfast!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 January 2014

My kids want to stay at the same place on our next trip. We got there late and got a smile when we walked in the door. There was fresh popcorn for the kids (2 bowls each), and fresh cookies for me and my wife. The lobby was very clean and I used the lobby bathroom and it was very clean. Itwas very cold outside when we got there and the room was warm and clean. The bed was a little firm for me but the wife was happy so I was happy. The next morning the breakfast was good and hot and filling. To be upfront I am very fun about where we stay if it would of been bad we would of left and go a room somewhere else. So I give them a thumbs up, Hope you enjoy your stay at this Hampton Inn like we did. :)

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 January 2014

Love to stay here. Not my first visit. Went to New Years Eve party at Memories Beach Club at Atlantic Station. Exceptionally nice place to stay. Rooms are very clean and well arranged, as well as lobby area. Lots of amenities. Free Breakfast offered. Staff are friendly, caring, and helpful. Location is a great setting.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 January 2014

Great, Great, GreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreat

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo