“Bypass this one!”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout
Hamilton & Waikato Region, New Zealand
“Bypass this one!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

Stopped in here for breakfast on our way to Te Anau from Dunedin. The service was good. After I selected my food from the cabinets and was about to pay, I noticed the menu for cooked meals on the wall in the dining area. What a stupid place to put this! I asked for the staff member to return my pie and sausage roll and then ordered a meal from the menu. When I received my meal the baked beans where cold and there was a lot of water at the bottom or my plate which made my toast and hash brown soggy. And to top it off they charged a 15% surcharge being Queens Birthday. Not a good experience, will not be returning here again!

Visited June 2014

Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Try the muffins!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2014

I sampled a lot of tasty bakery items while in New Zealand, but the raspberry/blueberry muffin at the Old Post Cafe was the best - big, moist, loaded with berries. That muffin and cappuccino made a great lunch.

• Visited April 2014
Dunedin, New Zealand
“great coffee”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 May 2014

This place had great coffee and delicious lunches. I had a crispy chicken salad which was very tasty.

Visited May 2014
Blenheim, Marlborough, New Zealand
“Looked Welcoming”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2014

It was a wet day and we were on holiday so a warm treat was called for. Being visitors to town, this place looked interesting and as good as any. The male who served us was friendly, chatty and humorous. My vension pie was tasty and the coffees good. The place seemed to have been very busy prior to our visit as there were dishes everywhere and perhaps these should have been cleared quicker as it was quiet when we arrived at 1pm. There was a nice choice of tables, a window bench, or couches to sit at.

• Visited April 2014