“Yummiest Ribs!!”

Ranked #1 of 2 Restaurants in Holmrook
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 7 April 2014

Surroundings beautiful. Attentive and friendly staff. Tasty food. Good value. Ribs were best ever!!! Tiramasu and cheesecake to die for.

Reviewed 17 February 2014

We stayed in Irton Hall the second night of our honyemoon in July 2013. The room rate was terrific value. We couldnt get into our room quite on time as decorators were in and not quite finished. Didnt matter much as weather was superb so we say outside and had nice real alse and prawn sandwiches which were excellent. Beautiful hotel in quiet scenic location. Well off the beaten track so bear this in mind. Long way from M6. Wifi didnt work very well but not a major issue. Staff friendly.

Reviewed 4 January 2014

They serve delicious food (lovely pies, salmon and prawn risotto, chicken pizza) and make great coffee. Staff are nice and friendly. A great place to chill out, especially that its location is really impressive (lots of greenery, wild birds).

Reviewed 19 December 2013 via mobile

After staying in the hotel and also the self catering a few times now I decided to dine in style after eating in the bar last time and reading all recent reviews. I also have stayed locally at other hotels but I am disappointed when I cannot stay at Irton hall.

The service and Food was excellent and the staff can't do enough to make your evening a memorable experience. I have found the same level of service is the same in the bar and the restaurant.

Thanks Tom and all the staff for making my stay special

Reviewed 17 November 2013 via mobile

Had a lovely evening meal here, very good quality food and good value for money. I had goats cheese salad then 5 bean chilli, and my partner had deep fried Brie then haggis, neeps and tatties. All were lovely and we accompanied with an unusual but tasty bottle of red from Transylvania. Would def go again.