“For fans of the movie "A Good year"!”

Restaurant du Tennis
Annecy, France
“For fans of the movie "A Good year"!”
Reviewed 6 November 2013

It's not easy to find this place if you stay there just for couple of days (Menthon-St-Bernard). It's hidden a little bit.... But to spend there at least one evening (spring-summer- beguinning of autumn) is "must"! My friends recommended me this restaurant, I would never find it in another case.
They told me that it is the favorite place of local community.... Families, friends, super positive/friendly atmosphere.... I think, it could be one of the best recommendation for any place for travellers, especially in France! But I discovered that you won't feel youself "alien" there! And it's also very important when you really want to relax...
You'll find a real atmosphere of French country houses of the beguining of 20th century when you are seating in the shadow of platanes there..... And watching a heat, excitement and passion of tennisists who play not far from the terrace with high possibility you'll get some additional spycies to your meal!:) but even without it, they are really tasty! Food of fresh-from-the-market quality with combination of creativity of chief... All the team is very attantive to you, your children, your dogs... Like a lot af people, I don't need anything more for dinner when I'm on vacations!

• Visited September 2013