Stayed on October 18th for just one night. Flew into Alicante & waited 2 hours to get hire car, glad this hotel was nearby & easy to find. Appreciated the calm atmosphere & helpful reception staff. Room was fine, comfy & quiet. Evening meal in the lovely restaurant was superb. We were first ones in that evening (we're Brits!), so had undivided attention from the efficient waiter. Best meal we've ever had in Spain. Breakfast next morning also very good. Unusual place, it's a town full of palm tree gardens! Wished we could have stayed longer at this fab hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is situated only a few minutes from the Elche's town centre, in the heart of Elche's palm grove declared a World Heritage site in 2000. A carefully designed interior confers the hotel a warm, cozy ambience where each corner of the building is impregnated by a blend of Mediterranean cultures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Superbreak UK, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Jardin Milenio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jardin Milenio Hotel Elche
- Jardin Milenio Elche, Province Of Alicante, Spain