The hotel is as you expected. Good hotel, good rooms, nothing special but good service and friendly staff.
Good breakfast. Nice stay for a city visit but not a holiday feel. Parking on the premises but charge 6.50 which is not nessesary when you park in the restaurant area (was closed when we got there on a Thursday). The town has plenty of eateries so no need to stay at the hotel if you have a car. Good value for money, nothing spectacular.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is situated only a few minutes from the Elche's town centre, in the heart of Elche's palm grove declared a World Heritage site in 2000. A carefully designed interior confers the hotel a warm, cozy ambience where each corner of the building is impregnated by a blend of Mediterranean cultures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Superbreak UK, Alpha Holidays Limited, Stayforlong S.L., Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Jardin Milenio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jardin Milenio Hotel Elche
- Jardin Milenio Elche, Province Of Alicante, Spain