“Always very good foid”

Weston Cross Inn
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

We have eaten here about 10 times over the last year and we have always enjoyed our food which has been consistently good. We have taken friends and family here who have also enjoyed the food.

Good value and excellent choices, something to suit everyone. Portion sizes are quite large and we rarely finish our mains.

Service is good. Interior decor feels a little old but it doesn't detract from the quality of food.

Date of visit: June 2016

Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

Arrive to meet friend s who were eating here pre rally, we were staying up the road.

I couldn't leave work early so they had a drink already and ordered food.

On arrival I was greeted by the landlord, are you with the lads, yes.

What would you like to drink, spot on priorities and the told me where the others were.

Food was quickly ordered as the others were waiting.

Beer was good.

Food was good

And service brilliant.

If we stay a Penyards house again when rallying in the area, we all agreed we would be back.

Normally we have stayed at the Premier at Ross and dined next door.

Sorry Penyards and this much better.

Reviewed 22 July 2016 via mobile

My wife and I stayed at the nearby penyard house so decided to book a table at this pub for evening dinner.

We are so glad we did , it was a Friday evening so the restaurant area was quite busy. However the owner and his staff couldn't have been more friendly and efficient .
A drinks order was immediately taken and food was served promptly and was very well cooked . My wife had the cod which was honestly one of the biggest I have even seen and I had the lamb shank which was very tasty .

This is an olde world style inn with great character features .It serves great food and service is top class.

Reviewed 21 July 2016 via mobile

We had a lovely Sunday lunch here, very reasonably priced, friendly and quick service. We were able to sit in the garden which was lovely :) We will definitely be back!

Reviewed 17 July 2016 via mobile

Excellent staff and excellent food, we came here with a family of 7 with my mum in a wheelchair and the staff was so helpful, will definitely be going again as we are down here for our holiday, highly recommended