Stayed here on the way to and from Spain. Quite comfortable and nicely furnished, but a twin room means a double bed and a settee conversion - OK for a budget hotel but not what you expect from a 4 star rating. The double bed was only about 25cm from the wall on one side, even though the room was quite large. The bath was was very deep with high sides making access difficult if your mobility is restricted. Breakfast was adequate, with a hot option even at 6:15 a.m.. We had dinner in the hotel on the return journey and this was very good, but fairly expensive and all drinks in the hotel were eyewateringly expensive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Dijon Sud hotel is 10 minutes from the SNCF train station and city center, at the start of the Route des Grands Crus wine trail. Ideally located for business travel to Dijon or for discovering the Burgundy vineyards, this hotel has 120air-conditioned rooms and 7 rooms for meetings and seminars. The Novotel Café restaurant is the perfect place to enjoy contemporary cuisine in welcoming surroundings. Enclosed car park, terrace, children's play area and pool are also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Accorhotels.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel Dijon Route des Grands Crus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Dijon Sud Hotel Marsannay-La-Cote
- Novotel Marsannay La Cote
- Novotel Hotel Dijon Sud
- Marsannay-La-Cote Novotel