The hotel lobby is big and nice. There is a game station where kids can play at the corner lobby area. There are only 2 levels in this hotel so there is no lift. I have to climb the stairs & carry the luggage to my room. I love the Cerals and especially the Croissants provided in the hotel breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Dijon Sud hotel is 10 minutes from the SNCF train station and city center, at the start of the Route des Grands Crus wine trail. Ideally located for business travel to Dijon or for discovering the Burgundy vineyards, this hotel has 120air-conditioned rooms and 7 rooms for meetings and seminars. The Novotel Café restaurant is the perfect place to enjoy contemporary cuisine in welcoming surroundings. Enclosed car park, terrace, children's play area and pool are also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Accorhotels.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Novotel Dijon Route des Grands Crus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Dijon Sud Hotel Marsannay-La-Cote
- Novotel Marsannay La Cote
- Novotel Hotel Dijon Sud
- Marsannay-La-Cote Novotel