“Lovely stay for a family”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Enjoy
Hardly needed but the gas fire place is such a bonus in winter
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Annes P
Potchefstroom, South Africa
“Lovely stay for a family”
Reviewed 19 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017

We were a family of 8 and this lovely big house right on the beach suites us very well.
Thank you Stephen for all the arrangements and kindness. Very secure as well.
Renet

21 Jan 2018
Hi Renet
Thank you for your positive feedback.
It was a pleasure having you in my home and I hope you come back soon.
Best Regards.
Sherpa660...
“Beautiful stay”
Reviewed 4 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

The location of the house is amazing, literally stones throw away from the beach. The beach was clean and quiet which we all loved. The jacuzzi was amazing and the house big enough for all of us. Overall a wonderful stay and a wonderful host. Stephen was extremely helpful and even though he stayed on the property for the weekend, we didn't even know he was there! Very accommodating host.

8 May 2017
Hi Laila

Thank you so much for the positive feedback.
It was a pleasure to have you enjoy the beachfront home.
I am sure we will see you again soon.
Best Regards
TravlerLi...
Durban, South Africa
“Stunning home with all amenities and private access gate onto beach”
Reviewed 25 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016
person found this review helpful

Overall an enjoyable holidaystay in a fabulous house by the beach - will definitely return if opportunity arises. Booking was fairly straightforward and owner Stephen responded quickly. Luckily he contacted me just before we arrived to check that I had been contacted by the local estate agent who looks after keys and access to property - I hadn't (I had the property address from the booking and was going direct assuming someone would meet me there). The local estate agent never did contact me - I eventually contacted her after owner gave me the phone number and I did a key pickup from her office (a couple of km from the house).
With high walls all around the property, you have plenty of privacy. You can enter the house through the large double garage. House is a large open-plan tiled floor layout, fitted with all mod-cons and with big rooms. They lead out to a large patio/entertainment area and a big lawn with a lot of large trees, Across the lawn there is a private gate (with lock) to the beach.
WiFi available and worked well - code is written on white board in pantry area.
After we had returned home, my son realized he had left his flash drive plugged into the TV at the house. I phoned Stephen to check and he was fantastic - he not only retrieved the flash drive but also dropped it off for me at my hometown (1.5hrs from the Ramsgate). He was passing on business and made and arrangement to meet me to handover the drive.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Owners communications and help
Liked least: weather didn' co-operate -some rain. And flying ants afterwards.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
28 Nov 2016
Keith was a pleasure to have staying in our home. He looked after it like it was his own.
Keith was easy to communicate with and always positive.
Thank you for highlighting some of the important attributes that I overlooked in the description.
You are welcome to return anytime.
Best Regards
Stephen
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing