“WOW! Fantastic place to stay!”
Review of Ramada Westlock

Ramada Westlock
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Westlock
Stony Plain
“WOW! Fantastic place to stay!”
Reviewed 29 October 2013

Very clean, nice rooms. Lots of space. Friendly staff - even called once I had been in my room settling to see if my room was okay! Beyond my expectation for a small community - but then again that is RAMADA!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

GMWestlock, General Manager at Ramada Westlock, responded to this review, 9 November 2013
Pawla, thank-you for taking the time to post a great review! I will pass on the kind words to my team.

Renee Glenn

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Edmonton, Canada
Reviewed 1 October 2013

My hubby and I had to stay overnight in Westlock for a medical procedure; not exactly what you would call a holiday! But staying at the Ramada made the experience very enjoyable. The staff were friendly, helpful and courteous; I felt they did an excellent job and went out of their way to make our stay a pleasant one. The room was clean and comfortable and I felt the rate we were charged was very reasonable for what we got. I would definately stay there again and highly recommend this hotel to others traveling to Westlock.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank S V
GMWestlock, General Manager at Ramada Westlock, responded to this review, 2 October 2013
I am glad that your stay was enjoyable and you felt comfortable.

Renee Glenn