“Brilliant Party”
Review of Kidzquadz - CLOSED

Kidzquadz
More attraction details
Owner description: Kidzquadz - for smiles, giggles and muddy faces.We provide children's quad bike parties, junior quad bike rambles and family sessions.
Reviewed 20 March 2014

Booked for my sons 10th birthday and they had a brilliant time. My son has his own quad but his friends didn't know how to ride, the staff were excellent at getting the kids used to the bikes and soon were whizzing around. They had plenty of time to ride and did some laps of the bigger field, timed laps and a relay race. My only negative would be the toilet which was a portaloo. It was very clean, proper loos would be a bonus but what can you expect with an outdoor activity venue.

There are newer reviews for Kidzquadz

Reviewed 19 March 2014

I booked for my daughter's eighth birthday with 7 of her friends and i'm delighted to say the day was a great success. All the children were beaming afterwards and couldn't stop talking about how much fun it had been. Naturally i was worried about taking children quad biking, but the staff here were highly professional and made safety paramount. We were offered the choice of food or to bring our own, but heard a McDonald's was just up the road and decided to head there afterwards. Price was good too... would highly recommend to anyone with a petrol head son or daughter!

Reviewed 9 March 2014

I booked my sons birthday party for 6 boys and everybody thoroughly enjoyed the day Both the owners were involved and gave thorough instructions ensuring safety was the utmost. We did take our own cake and a few extra party food items but we were fully aware in advance of the food which was provided.

Reviewed 7 March 2014

What should have been a great birthday party was flat. One bije was so slow it was laughable. When we tried to speak to the lady about it she simply walked off! The bike then died leaving us with 3 bikes when we'dpaid for 4! She was ignorant the bushes are old and slow. Overall not the experience she sold over the phone. Very dissappointing.

2  Thank Mummski
Eelpiefarm, Owner at Kidzquadz, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2014

'Unfortunately' we can't let lay persons dictate the speed of which we can let children ride. If a particular child is struggling with the controls we WILL slow them down until they have demonstrated that they can ride under control. Our attention will always be focused on the children and their overall safety.

We have a range of party packages some of which children will bike share for the given time. If a bike breaks down we will have a replacement bike available. If not, then will will always give extra time to the party so all the children receive the same riding time.

Reviewed 6 March 2014

I booked for my sons 8th birthday party and he brought along 9 friends, all of the children had a fabulous time and the owners did a great job of instructing the children that had never used a quad before making the whole experience fun for them. I would rebook again without hesitation, prices were good too top job all round

It's great that your children enjoyed the event with us. Enjoyment for the children is key and we'll do our best to ensure that even the ones who struggle at first get to grips and up to speed.