Luckily Was only there for 1 night , room was small freezing cold and very basic, needs decorating. No reception service after 10.30pm , we needed a heater as we were so cold, didn't eat in restaurant as menu was not very appealing altho in fairness it could of been ok, we just didn't like the look of it. No fresh milk for my tea! Breakfast was ok altho only ate a croissant and a boiled egg! It served my need for one night. Would not go back out of choice!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- HET HOTEL The hotel is situated at the border of vilvoorde. Nearby the historic buildings and only 1 minit frim the trainstation and 12 kilometers to the national airport of belgium. The distance to the city center of vilvoorde is 1.5 kilometers and to the city center of brussel it is 13 kilometers. The location is ideal for buisiness aswell as leger tourist because the hotel has an easy acces with public transportation. The hotel is foorseen of aircondition inthe restauant and meetingrooms. The internet is free of charge aswel as the parking. The hotel is open 24 hours on 7 day’s. We are an 3 star product. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Louvre hotels, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Campanile Brussels Vilvoorde reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Campanile Brussels Vilvoorde Hotel Vilvoorde
- Campanile Brussels Hotel Vilvoorde