Stayed at this hotel for four nights on a recent work trip on bed and breakfast boarding. The hotel was pleasant to stay in nothing overly fancy but exactly what was required. The staff were really nice one of them was even the dead ringer for Manuel from Faulty Towers even his mannerisms! The breakfast was the usual buffet style with nothing to complain about but the restaurant food in the evening was much more enjoyable. Plus free wifi and secure parking, and most importantly a comfy bed! My only down side was being attacked by Mosquitos at night (not the hotels fault ) and their must of been a price hike because I felt slightly over charged after looking at prices quoted on other reviews. But overall I would recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- HET HOTEL The hotel is situated at the border of vilvoorde. Nearby the historic buildings and only 1 minit frim the trainstation and 12 kilometers to the national airport of belgium. The distance to the city center of vilvoorde is 1.5 kilometers and to the city center of brussel it is 13 kilometers. The location is ideal for buisiness aswell as leger tourist because the hotel has an easy acces with public transportation. The hotel is foorseen of aircondition inthe restauant and meetingrooms. The internet is free of charge aswel as the parking. The hotel is open 24 hours on 7 day’s. We are an 3 star product. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Louvre hotels, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Campanile Brussels Vilvoorde reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Campanile Brussels Vilvoorde Hotel Vilvoorde
- Campanile Brussels Hotel Vilvoorde