Blue Coral Beach Resort
US$197
Agoda.com
TripAdvisor
  • Beachfront
No availability for your dates from our partners
Villa Escudero Resort(San Pablo City)
All reviewspoolside rooma higher ratingsmall refrigeratorthe living room areakiddie poolala cartefamily with kidsbreakfast lunchfamily deluxe roombanana boatmain buildingnice facilitiesiced tearoom accomodationgreat buffetsmall pebblesbeach side
Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

We stayed here during our yearly team building and almost half of us suffered from vomiting and stomach aches after we ate lunch before checking out. Some were even confined in the hospital for two days. Never going back again

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
27  Thank Jericho V
Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

My family stayed there for a day tour. The place was okay. The people are very courteous. The food was good but not as tasty. We haven't tried for an overnight but I must say the rooms are good. Suggestion may be is to add more cottages or have big cottages for bigger family or groups. Still recommending the place.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank imnoturordinarygirl
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Bought the vouchers at Ensogo. My family and I enjoyed our stay in Blue Coral the beach and facilities are great. Good facilites, average rooms but food is terrible and needs lots of improvement. I will probably come back again if I manage to score another deal in one of the group buying sites and will make sure I bring lots of snacks with me if I do, but if I'm paying full price for the stay I would rather look at other resorts instead.

Room Tip: Select the beach side or pool side rooms
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank luckylivet
Reviewed 10 May 2014

If you're looking for a pretty modest big room for a group outing (10+), this resort is capable of that.

They've got spacious rooms with large comfortable beds and lighting was warm. Towels and blankets are clean. The bathroom is also quite huge but the interior (of the bathroom) is average. I love the fact that when you rise up early to see the beach, you'd be greeted by a serene and classy view of the beach and a few cottages as well (i don't like many cottages that looks like they're trying to kill each other just to maximize the space). The area in front of our room was spacious enough for us to play frisbee freely dimension-wise.

Pool was just above average but not bothersome.

I actually enjoyed my whole stay. And it was quite an experience!

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Vincent B
Reviewed 10 May 2014

Resort all in all was great. Staff was accommodating and friendly. Rooms are clean and modern. Pool and beach are excellent. Food was ok, nothing special. I wish they included PM snack to make it all worth it. The only thing that made me give this resort 4 out of 5 was their reservation office in Manila. It was very difficult to get through to their office. I sent several emails plus tried to call them but either no answer or it was busy. I almost booked another resort just because I couldn't get in touch with anybody from blue coral. Finally on my last attempt to call, I was able to talk to somebody and confirmed the availability. I asked for a quotation so I can discuss with my family that evening but unfortunately didn't get any email from them. I had to wait for another day to follow up, and again took me over an hour to get through the phone. I'm not sure if the agents in the reservations office gets commission or incentive for every booking they make-- They are very slack when it comes to dealing with clients. After getting the quotation I asked several more questions to clarify things and to get it in writing but never got a reply. Worried that I will lose the room that I wanted, I deposited the money they asked for. Took a picture of the deposit slip and sent it to them. The only reply I got was 'payment received'. It was very casual, it made me worry so I called them again to make sure that they reserved the room. The agent I spoke with sounded friendly but I can tell they're all busy (he sounded in a hurry). Anyway, I will still go back to blue coral. Atleast now I know what to expect when booking a room.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family