“Great waffles”

Dining options: Breakfast
Europe
“Great waffles”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Great waffles, recommend if passing by. We traveled a short distance after being recommended by an advert in our hotel and where not disappointed. Allot of choice on the menu, didn't realise waffles can be served so many ways!

• Visited January 2014

Westville, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
“Friendly rustic ambiance”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

The Waffle hut was a favourite with various members of our group. The waffles were great and so was the coffee. For those who were watching their figures the Waffle hut offered various other choices including a shop where we could browse and purchase hand made craft items at reasonable prices. I am certainly enjoying my hand woven mats, candles and wrought iron items that I purchased to decorate my home. I will happily recommend a stop over at the Waffle hut for a waffle, a snack or all sorts of interesting hand made crafts to take home.

• Visited June 2014
“Great place to stop.......”
Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

We went on weekend, business was
buzzing with customers in and out non stop. We ordered vegetarian waffle & pancake, but the waffle not as crispy as we expected. However, the filling was great and service was very friendly as well. Definitely will stop again to try waffle with ice cream. ;-)

Centurion, South Africa
“Not so great anymore”
Reviewed 10 May 2014

This used to be a must during any visit to the Berg. Not so much anymore. I was there on a Sunday morning and the staff was not the friendliest you can find. Although the food was still good, I'm not so sure that I will stop he again; maybe they have become a little complacent due to the large number of visitors.

Visited April 2014
Durban, South Africa
“Excellent Stop for a Waffle”
Reviewed 8 May 2014

My wife and I stopped here for a waffle during our honeymoon in the Drakensberg and were not disappointed! We've driven past this little gem many times before, but had always failed to stop for a waffle.... No more! My wife enjoyed their Amarula Fudge waffle, while I enjoyed the Adams Apple waffle. Both were delicious! We quickly decided that this will be a mandatory stop every time we drive past it :D A must stop for any waffle fan!

• Visited May 2014