“Super Villa”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Front
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Sheffield, England, United Kingdom
“Super Villa”
Reviewed 5 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017
people found this review helpful

We needed all 4 double beds, unfortunately I was the one who slept on the sofa bed in the kitchen/downstairs area. The sofa bed itself was comfy but having a 'full house' including a 12 month old baby meant that nights were not peaceful.
I would book this villa again but only as a 3 double bedroom. **** (one now with 2 single beds instead of a double)
The best bedroom is upstairs, it has a super walk in closet area, the best bathroom and the lounge/bar area and a lovely safe, sunny terrace. The wine cooler up here is a lovely touch too.
The washing machine and dishwasher are super and very convenient.
The villa is very private.
My Mum hired an electric wheelchair (I normally have to push her around in a manual one) This was perfect - it was very easy for her to park it here and while the villa is in a super spot for us all it meant my Mum was also able to get everywhere. We were all really happy with the location - Villa's of this standard are usually way back from the front - this is literally 5 minutes. :)
The upstairs was only the part of the house that the air conditioning was working in too. Evidently this will take some time to fix, and the owner has put fans in the villa to compensate for this but it would have been much better was the air con fully working. ****
There were other minor issues, amongst these were the downstairs toilet broke twice in the 2 weeks we were there, but the management company were very professional and responsive - it was sorted within hours.
The pool is only a small plunge pool but it is heated and perfect for children.
To be totally honest in my review I will point out the following:-
We don't think the towels are the best - too small and not very thick.
If you want to cook there aren't many mixing bowls/jugs/silicone utensils to use for such a lovely villa.
There aren't any bedside cupboards/tables which is a tad awkward in our opinion. ****
The downstairs shower is very small - you have to be careful not to catch the control - that leads to burned body bits - the hot water supply is very good!
You will need some 1 or 2 euro coins for the electricity meter which feeds the air con - this is a very small charge - the upstairs air con used less than 1 euro per day - just something to be aware of as we weren't aware of it and thought that unit had failed too.
But for these small issues the villa would have had a 5 star rating.
I believe that since we stayed the owner has made some changes. This shows how good they are and how the owner listened. I would definitely book again. If we could get in :)
****I believe that since we stayed the owner has made some changes. The villa now has air conditioning throughout and bedside tables.

Management Response
6 Jun 2017
Hi Laurie, Although it's a shame to receive our first review which is not 5 star we appreciate your comments. Since being made aware of the extent of the down stairs AC fault as I mentioned to you privately our AC engineer was at the property the Tuesday after your check out to investigate and survey the remedial works as required to be completed during the 4 day gap we had from the 29th May. I was aware that the downstairs AC was temperamental on times as sometimes would need resetting but to date nobody has complained, if I had known this was causing an inconvenience to your stay I would have done something about it but was not made aware of the situation. The coin meter for the AC is fitted for the main purpose of it prevents guests from leaving the AC on 24/7 which as a result gives an extortionate electricity bills, as you commented the AC uses less than a euro a day but this still reminds guests to turn off the units when not needed as to not waste their own money.........and give us a massive electricity bill. It's a shame the toilet failed during your stay, as I also mentioned privately the property has been so busy with the use of all its facilities clearly being used excessively.......just typical that two items failed during your stay but am glad you agree we responded within a satisfactory timescale. Reference the towelling and kitchen utensils we will certainly now look at replacing/adding additional. For information purposes the 4 day gap we had from the 29th May is the first for a long time the whole house had been completely repainted, all toilet flushes have been replaced to prevent future failure and the remedial work to the downstairs AC system had also been completed together with any other minor maintenance required, the property will then no doubt be back to band new again. We have also changed one bedroom from a double bed to two single beds and supplied bedside tables to all bedrooms. As I hope you can appreciate this is our first 12 month of holiday lets and which has been extremely busy so it has been a learning curve for us, we try our best to keep on top of things and accommodate every guests needs and will continue to do so. Best wishes Ross
Mansfield, United Kingdom
Reviewed 20 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

katie5201...
Swansea, United Kingdom
“Perfect luxury family retreat!”
Reviewed 16 February 2017 for a stay in September 2016
people found this review helpful

My husband and I stayed here in September for a weeks break with our 6 month old daughter. Being our first family holiday away we wanted the convenience and privacy of a villa and this property was just that! We had all the privacy and peace and quiet we needed, with the added luxury of a private heated pool to take our daughter swimming for the first time! The villa is very clean, comfortable and modern with all the latest facilities! The new washing machine was a god send for me with a 6 month old baby!

It's within easy walking distance of everything, restaurant, bars, shops and the beach and was easily accessible with a buggy! Which is just what we needed! Would highly recommend this property for families or couples alike! The management was extremely helpful and on hand for everything we needed. We have even booked to go back again this year!

Belfast
Reviewed 30 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017

Reviewed 11 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016

Martina G
“Ms”
Reviewed 2 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016
people found this review helpful

Beautiful villa only a few minutes from main Street. House very clean with everything you need in it. Enclosed all the way around so you can have privacy. Ross the manager excellent at responding back ..all in all a very positive experience ..

Antrim, United Kingdom
Reviewed 21 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016

Management Response
22 Nov 2016
Hi Ivan, thank you for the review I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. All your comments have been taken on board, we do plan in the new year to change one bedroom to have two single beds in will now look into suplying an additional safe if you feel the one aleady provided is not big enough. Reference your email regarding the AC unit down stairs, I've not received any email or I would certainly replied, I always reply to all questions and queries and especially if there is an issue at the property both myself and Angela will always be straight on to it. We welcome you back any time. All the best. Ross
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing