when we arrived we had been put in 2 one bed apt which was not suitable as we had 3 young children, told we wouldn't be moved for at least 2 days, not a good start! but staff/management were very helpful, put extra beds in one apt and gave us a second apt for daytime use. as it turned out we were moved the next day to a two bed overlooking the heated pool, and we were given a discount for inconveince.
apt cleaned regularly could have done with an extra towel change, pool area spotless scrubed each morning.
kids had a ball, heated pool so worth while-there in april. lots of restaraunts ect near by quick taxi to old town and walked once (20 mins). restaurant Capri just down street does great steak.
beach was very windy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- this small apartment complex, recently reformed, offers 33 apartments with one or two bedroom, dining room and balcony or terrace. all appartments are perfectly equipped with satellite TV, telephone, microwave, safe box. The complex has a water conditioned swimming pool and children pool with a wide solarium. Fayna is located a few metres from the main avenue, in a quiet area and the beach is 3 minutes walking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotelopia and Priceline so you can book your Apartamentos Fayna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartamentos Fayna Hotel Puerto Del Carmen
- Apartamentos Fayna Lanzarote/Puerto Del Carmen