“great wee apts”
Review of Apartamentos Fayna

Apartamentos Fayna
Reviewed 6 August 2014

these wee apts are really good near the strip really clean the only thing i did not like was the bath it was brown in colour quite off, putting the maids were in everyday clean towels every second day no mad rush for sunbeds it was the most laid back place i have been to, will return to these apts again

Room Tip: get a high floor no visits from cockroaches
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank 1liz1

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Visit many times,and always perfect. Very nice people and very nice apartements. Try to enjoy this,and you will come back for sure. A real relaxing holiday!! In the centre and sea.But also a great pool. So choose your own. :-)

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ienenar
Reviewed 3 August 2014

I am just back from a two week holiday with my daughter (4) as a single parent I loved it. The rooms were spotless clean towels and sheets every second day floors were washed and even if we left breakfast dishes they were cleaned. The only down side was that the beds were hard, and the internet was not great (but I didn't expect anythin like your own bed) I felt very safe and secure the main door to the apartment complex was locked at 9:00pm from then on you had to use your key to get in after that time. If was very close to the main strip and all the resteraunts shops and beach, but away from the hustle and bustle of it. I felt safe to lie on the sun loungers and let my daughter play as I could see her where ever she was in the complex. The pool was a good size and very clean. I met some absolutely lovely people by the pool, it was very family orientated. I can not speak highly enough of these apartments. I have already booked to go back in October and I'm only home two days!

• Stayed: July 2014
3  Thank Irish-Rose87
Reviewed 22 July 2014

We are family of 4 we stayed in room 129 for 10 days in july 2014 it one of few rooms without a shared balcony. The guy who runs reception is not particularly friendly (no hello, nice to see you etc on check in and same disinterest on check out) This apt complex was on a recommendation from a friend who stays here most years and it was really terrific.She like me is a cleanliness freak so I was happy with daily cleans. Location is so central to beach and the strip of cafes/bars etc. We had two bed apt very clean and spacious.Pool bar good value for our teenagers who snacked during day.If like me you are a runner you will love the miles and miles of wide safe paths that run for miles to beyond the airport,just runners heaven. I would go back again for sure but only in apt 129 or 118 who had secure private balcony for security reasons again we wouldnt have been happy if we had to share that outdoor space. Our safe had lost key and they hadnt spare keys so we had to lug our personnel items around, guy at reception said complex never been robbed in 14 years but we didnt take the chance. We found the old fashioned door key a bit outdated and only one key given so was awkward going out as we had teens so someone had to stay around in case we got locked out. Modern key cards would have been perfect.So on whole it was super place just those small issues that would have made it absolute perfection but id give it 90% and I would but up with the issues as the good outweighed the bad and will for sure be back.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank lilajay
Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

Just back from a ten day stay at the fayna and I have to say for what we paid we were thrilled with what we got. 2 bed apartment (as requested... was concerned after reading some reviews where people got two one beds instead) it was in the corner of the complex on the first floor (room 130) and was perfect for us as we had our ten month old and 12 year old with us. Only hassle was lugging the buggy up. Apartments were spotless. The cleaner was in every day sweeping, mopping and changing bins etc. Poolside bar was great for snacks and the pool area was always spotless. Very quiet complex but has all the shops, bars and restaurants right on the doorstep. Also very secure with shutters on the windows and the main door to the complex locked at night. Met some lovely people here too.. (previous reviewer irene from glasgow...hi! ) we will definitely be back

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank DublinGirl353
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Stayed here with my family for 2 weeks in July complex is great needs a little updating but in all clean and well maintained, it's 2⭐️ should be 3⭐️ if you have a problem it's dealt with right away staff are lovely. Just 2 mins from the beach and all the Bars,Shops and Restaurants on your doorstep, Thanks Gillian Sean and family and Coby Marvin and Florentine we had a blast xx We will be going back,most relaxing holiday we have had And Mohammed and Isabelle who run the complex were lovely. Book it you will love it.

Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank irene m
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Stay here twice now, very clean, nice and quite which we like and close to everything you need. Only two thing i could fault the BEDS are very hard and this year the pool man, he started to clean the pool at 9o'clock and didn't finish till 11 when most people want to sit round the pool and if you put your towel on the beds as he was doing this He would wet them... sometimes look like he'd do it on prepose. But overall a good holiday.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple