“great apartment, all home comforts with sunshine...”
other travellers have booked this property
Pool Area Kichen and Dining area
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Pool Area
Kichen and Dining area
Kitchen, Dining and Lounge area
Mood lighting for when you are in the party mood.
King size double bed
Master Bedroon with high speed ceiling fan
Spacious wardrobes
Main Bedroom
Adult size, strong sturdy bunk beds
Adult size, strong sturdy bunk beds.
Large 3 section patio doors
Large 3 section patio doors
Pool
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Duncan M
Peebles, United Kingdom
“great apartment, all home comforts with sunshine aspotless a bonus”
Reviewed 2 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017
person found this review helpful

Quiet complex, easy access to restuarants, bars and beach. Perfect for a relaxing break. The apartment has the best bed we've had on holiday. Plenty of taxis if the walk up the hill is too much.

4 Oct 2017
It has been mentioned before about the bed. The bunks use the same mattress system so you get just a good nights sleep on those as you do the king. Really nice having you stay and hope to see you again in 2018
Guesty07
Aylesbury, United Kingdom
“Perfect”
Reviewed 7 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

The apartment was in a secure complex which was very clean and fitted out with all that we needed - it was perfect for a relaxing holiday in a quiet street but only 5 minute walk to the bars and restaurants and also a lovely clean beach - would definitely recommend it

9 Aug 2017
Thank you for your comments and pleased you had a lovely relaxing time. Also nice to know that the children liked Playa Chica and all the fish swimming around them. Happy children make for happy holidays. Hope to see you again soon.
Rachel P
Coventry, United Kingdom
“ABSOLUTELY AMAZING - WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!!”
Reviewed 5 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017
people found this review helpful

My very first time to Lanzarote with my 20 year old son and 16 year old daughter (16th birthday present) What an absolutely amazing time Great communications with Andi right from the very start.... So start of our adventure... arrive at the airport a little daunting as not knowing where I am going, off we go to find a taxi and there in the arrivals is Andi waiting with beverages for us was most definitely not expecting that....after 15 mins we arrive at the apartment.... WOW!!!! It is absolutely amazing Andi showed us around which was really nice there is large living area with a bed settee which doubles into a full size double bed, a large TV with Netflix that is already logged in for you and Nowtv which you are able to sign in to your own account if you have one.... wifi is very good too and was really lovely having Air Con The kitchen area is very well equipped although I only used the kitchen area for tea and toast in the morning (I am on holiday after all) whilst opening the fridge Andi had gone out and bought wine, beer, water, fruit and other essentials to get us started, which I thought was a nice touch as the last thing I wanted to do was go shopping.... onto the beautiful bathroom, really lovely shower and nice hot water, washing machine which is perfect when needed is hidden in a cupboard ...spacious bedroom with bunk beds and even storage space and then the master bedroom with a king size bed .... oh my days if I could have put the bed into my suitcase I would have it was so comfortable, perfect sleep, there is also a fan for the warm nights which I had on every night was so quiet it did not disturb my sleep That is not all.... Andi had arranged to take us out so that we could see some of the island, beaches, Jameos del Aqua (which is a volcanic flue) absolutely breathtaking and then the market in Teguise, what a really lovely gesture I am going back next Month (August) with my Husband and 3 other children for 2 weeks and cannot wait

7 Jul 2017
Thank you for a glowing review. I am so glad I was able to additionally assist you on your brief visit prior to your family visit later in the year. It doesn't always happen but I do like to go that extra mile when I can and show people what the island has to offer. Look forward to see you all in August.

Andi
Darren T
“its was fantastic really enjoyed the place”
Reviewed 4 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

Doce Rentals at Las Orquideas, Nice clean place, location to the beach is 10min walking, good food restaurants along the sea front. The apartment well equip for day to day use.
fantastic holiday will go again.

5 Jul 2017
Thank you for taking the time to comment. Really pleased you enjoyed your stay so much you are booking again. Since your visit we have now installed new rattan patio furniture.

Andi
Kellyanne...
“5/5 star stay”
Reviewed 11 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

I would highly recommend this booking this apartment. It was a perfect location and a fabulous apartment,we really could not fault it it was just perfect. When we arrived there was complementary bottles of wine left out. Another perk we enjoyed was having Netflix for nights we wanted to relax. There was also games left on the table for us to enjoy The beds were comfy and the shower was amazing! Overall i would rate this apartment 5 out of 5!

Thanks for our stay!

Kellyanne

AlexB1976
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Fantastic ”
Reviewed 10 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

We had a fab holiday at this apartment. It is brilliantly located close to the beach, bars, restaurants & supermarkets. The facilities are great...like a home from home you shouldn't want for anything. Andi is a great host. Kept in touch from booking & then throughout our stay was contactable...he even checked all was well upon our return. Thoroughly recommended.

11 Apr 2017
Really pleased you both had a great stay and look forward to welcoming you again.
Charlotte...
“Home from home”
Reviewed 8 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016
people found this review helpful

We stayed at the apartment the week prior to Christmas and had the most amazing stay. From start to finish Andi couldn't have been more helpful - booking and communication prior to arrival was excellent and he was there to meet us on the day.
The apartment itself is 5 star - everything you could ask for and more, check out the mood lighting in the lounge!!
The beaches, restaurants and bars are an easy 10 min walk away and the resort has something for everyone, all tastes are catered for.
We hired a car so we could explore the island which was great, although you don't have to if you want to just stay in resort.
We have an 11 and 7 year old with us and they loved. In fact they were very disappointed to be leaving. So we will definitely be back - thank you so much for your hospitality.

9 Jan 2017
Thank you for you for your kind words. I am pleased that you had a great stay and especially that the children were happy. Happy children make happy holidays. Look forward to welcoming you again in 2017.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing