“Brilliant apartment, great stay!”
other travellers have booked this property
Garden
Lounge/ television
Lounge/ balcony doors
Balcony
Balcony view
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
Hblackbur...
London, United Kingdom
“Brilliant apartment, great stay!”
Reviewed 9 April 2018 for a stay in March 2018

Me and my wife stayed here at the beginning of March and I have to say I can’t fault the place! Apartment was nice and modern, clean, tidy and as described by our host! As well as this, the location couldn’t have been better. In less than a minute we could stroll to the supermarket, restaurants and beach as everything is so close! Perfect location, brilliant apartment, made our stay in Lanzarote superb!

adem93201...
London, United Kingdom
“Great stay! *****”
Reviewed 9 April 2018 for a stay in February 2018

Would just like to say thank you for how clean the property was. Also great communication always was a message away from any enquiries. Went there for business trip, kept it very professional!

I will definitely be going back!

Lynne J
Neath, United Kingdom
“Disappointing”
Reviewed 1 April 2018 for a stay in February 2018
people found this review helpful

Review for our stay 1-8 Feb.
My husband and I booked to stay here for a week beginning of Feb. Contact with Ben, the owner, was great, not so great is when you try to contact his agent, Vinka.
It took 2 emails and a long phone call to finally contact Vinka, we were really worried as we hadn't heard anything, but she did agree to pick us up from the airport, so felt better after that.
We arrived to the worst weather in 13 years, and when we got to the apartment we were so disappointed. It's in a good location and has most things you need for a holiday, but after Vinka let us in then quickly disappeared we found out that the bedroom window rattled in the wind, the bedding was thin and no blankets or other quilts to put on the bed, and the curtains in the bedroom didn't stop a lot of light. The wetroom had been updated, but the shower head wasn't fixed to the wall, so we had to take it to a mop to ensure we could use both hands to shower.
Light fitting in the bedroom was also coming away from the wall, and the bedroom door had dropped, making a scraping noise every time you used it.
I texted Vinka twice during our stay but no reply, and had to phone her again about returning the keys at the end of the stay.
Ben had provided a few things to help people enjoy their holiday, like DVD's, games console, books, but none of these make up for getting the basics right, and the apartment would benefit from spending some money on it to upgrade, like others in the same block have done.
And if nothing else Ben, I'd definitely get another agent as Vinka is dreadful.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Grahame P
“Agent lets it down badly.”
Reviewed 26 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018
people found this review helpful

We knew the area and stayed in a separate apartment at the complex last year.This apartment was pretty basic but was clean,with comfortable beds .the sofa is a bit wobbly ,nice bathroom but it would have been better to have the shower head attached to the wall.As per the previous review there is a smell of stagnant water and probably needs a plumber to look at the problem.The main problem is the agent who ignores most texts and messages.The weather when we arrived was very unlike the usual Lanzarote sunshine and we asked the agent if there were any blankets to be told that we should look in the cupboard.There were none there and she she didn't bother to follow it up as to whether we found any .The other problem was there was only 1 small frying pan ( 20 cm diameter ) with a very wonky handle which kept on coming off.When we informed her of this she told us to look around as there were 2 larger ones there but there wasn't so she said she would bring one round .I even saw her the following morning at the complex and she promised to deliver one later in the day.That was the last time we saw or heard from her until we came home.This is the first time that I have not left a good review but this woman is getting money under false pretences and I would suggest that the owner Ben takes these criticisms on board.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
cheungtai
Halifax, United Kingdom
“Great location - shame about the smell”
Reviewed 23 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017
people found this review helpful

The apartment was literally meters from the main strip. My husband and I found here to be clean and very well equip t. It's only problem was an awful smell in the bathroom. The agent advised she was previously aware of this problem but the drains were the responsibility of the complex management - but said all she could do was report it. We attempted to masque it with many air fresheners and could live with it, but it was not the response we were expecting. In fact the agent left much to be desired - I had to chase her for any contact and she was most annoyed when we arrived a few minutes early but still sent a friend to give us the keys.
Back to the location. - it was fantastic. Right on the main strip and meters from a great beach and bar CafeLaOrla - the best bar in Lanzarote. The apartment had a twin bedded room, lovely wet room (perfect if not for the smell) and a good kitchen. It had everything you would want from a rental and as I previously said the agent was useless but the owner Ben couldn't be more helpful. Would I book again. Yes I would

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
28 Jan 2018
Hi Lisa, I am very sorry you had a problem with a smell in the wet-room, I am now aware of this issue and i am glad to inform you that it was due to a plumbing issue, which has since been resolved as of 19/12/2017, and I can assure you that this is no longer an issue. I welcome you and your family to stay again.

kind regards

Ben
Limor H
“Superb!!!”
Reviewed 29 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

Great stay really enjoyed the apartment. Great area, local amenities, really happy with the stay. Will defo come back again when I'm lanzarote.

Thanks

5 Jun 2017
Thanks limor, pleaseure to have you.
Ben
whitney97...
Greater London, United Kingdom
“Cosy and Convenient”
Reviewed 28 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017
people found this review helpful

This was a perfect spot for me to just go away for a few days and clear my head. Nice and Clean and situated close o EVERYTHING! Which was very pleasant. There was a nice bar right opposite the gated property, and was always nice to chill there while the sun went down.

Overall, simple, with a nice balcony view.

It was lovely waking up to the sun.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
29 Jan 2017
Thankyou very much, i hope you stay again!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing