“Beautiful Villa”
other travellers have booked this property
Main bedroom upstairs Bedroom upstairs
Living room
Bathroom upstairs
Living-dining room
Living area
Indoor and outdoor living areas
Front of villa
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Pamela F
“Beautiful Villa”
Reviewed 16 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

A beautiful villa within easy access of local shops, restaurants, bars and walking distance to the beach. A lovely place to stay with plenty of room- we were a family of 6 (my son 12, my daughter 19, my nephew 9, my mother, myself and my husband) and everyone loved the villa. The pool and the property were very clean. Celsa the owner and her brother were lovely, showing us around villa and helpful with advice of places to eat out and local events happening. Celsa was always on the other end of phone or a quick reply to emails if any help was needed as was her brother who came back the next day just to show us how the TV worked so the children could watch some cartoons in English. Only thing I would say is you can hear the planes as the airport is only a 10 minute drive away but we stop noticing after the 2nd day but being near an airport this is to be expected. Our stay was relaxing and we were all sorry to go home. Would definitely recommend and hope to stay there again. Thank you Celsa.

Management Response
18 Aug 2017
Thank you for your replay! It was great to have you and your family in our villa. Come back when you wish
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing