“Exellent”

US$73.48*
and up
Lanzarote Introductory Scuba Diving Experience
More attraction details
Owner description: Manta Diving Lanzarote is a scuba diving centre located in the old town, only 150m from the access point to the best diving on Lanzarote! (holds full authorisation from PESCA) It is an English owned centre, with a team of friendly, fun, safe and professional instructors, who are on hand and ready to cater to your needs. There is a variety of diving available, mainly shore based - with a couple of sites needing a boat, which is available on demand! For the beginners we have the perfect location for try dives, we also run courses from PADI Scuba Diver all the way up to Divemaster, we have a fantastic range of dive sites for all qualified divers.
Reviewed 15 March 2012

Had an amazing time diving at Manta Diving. Owned by very pleasant and patient people. Made me feel very welcome and at home. Would highly recommend and I'm planning to go again. I did my open water course there and they made it fun and enjoyable.

2  Thank Shaun A
in 23 reviews
"big thanks"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed 5 March 2012

From the first contact( at the dive show ) to the final drop off at the hotel on the last day of the diving the company was friendly , helpful and very professional in their approach . On this occasion the 'viz' was not as good as previous years but it still gave us interesting and varied diving. Keep up the good work. Written by an ancient B.S.A.C diver

Reviewed 3 March 2012

Had a great weeks diving last week in Lanzarote. Stayed at The Cinco Plaza Apartments in Puerto del Carmen from there it was just a five minute drive down to the port where Manta Diving are located.
Manta Diving is owned and run by Rachel & Ben both originally from the UK, together with local instructor Alberto they make a great team, they made us all feel very welcome & really couldn’t have been more helpful, even recommending things to do & places to see on the days we weren’t diving (and the directions to get there).
The diving was great with a good number of sites to pick from, the dives we picked were around the 30-35 meter max depth, the water temp was 17 degrees & viz was between 15–20 meters. The Manta guys are great at spotting all sorts of creatures while leading the dives, some so small I definitely would have missed them, I also had some good tips from Rachel on ways to improve my underwater photography. During the dives we saw Octopus, Barracuda, Grouper including a big one called Felix who is the star of Puerto del Carmen diving, Cuttlefish, Moray Eel, Trumpet Fish, Star Fish, Jelly Fish, Glass Fish, Arrow Head Crab, a very strange looking jelly type creature called a Ctenephore that was about 3 foot long, there was so much life underwater It’s hard to remember it all but one animal we saw that I won’t forget is my very first Angel Shark.
One dive that anyone diving in Lanzarote must do is a site called The Cathedral, an awesome shore dive, just stroll in from the beach, swim out and down to the lava cave at 30 meters. As you shine your torch on the walls and roof of the lava cave it all comes to life, the walls are covered with colourful corals a real must for fans of macro photography with different types of nudibranch, fireworms & flatworms.
So if you’re thinking of diving in Lanzarote, then I recommend you do & you must check out what the guys at Manta Diving have to offer you. You won’t regret it!

Reviewed 3 March 2012

This was a different adventure for us and very enjoyable! It was my first time diving, but not for my husband, so I was a little anxious. Ben, Rachel and Alberto did a great job with us; there were only two of us on the dive, and we were watched pretty carefully from start to finish. Really can't say enough on how great these guys are - very patient and kind. They even drove all the way out to Playa Blanca (about 20-30mins from Puerto del Carmen) to pick us up for the dive and drove us back when we were done. Great customer service!

1  Thank 3yrsineurope