Open today: 08:30 - 17:00

Book in advance
from
£60.24
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Ways to Experience Manta Diving Lanzarote
from £60.24
More Info
from £30.12
More Info
1,150 results
All reviews open water course these guys angel shark cuttlefish underwater museum great dive centre dive spots cant wait small group ben rachel ariel atlantico padi safety holiday wetsuits
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

We booked to dive with Manta in July, and our girls completed their Open Water course whilst we did some adventure diving and got our advanced. Ben, Rachel, Joe, Dave and Ollie arranged our diving efficiently and safely. We had amazing dives. Highlights included a great night dive seeing loads of octopi, sea hares and cucumbers, seeing a sting ray, and swimming with 3ft grouper a bit deeper. I would thoroughly recommend Manta. Their location is really convenient for the harbour and black sands and they are experienced, friendly, knowledgeable guides and trainers who live and breathe diving. Their enthusiasm is constantly infectious!!

Reviewed 29 July 2014

As 'summer' divers, my husband and I were keen to find somewhere to dive that was sunny and affordable. After a quick Google search of diving locations, we chose Lanzarote. After seeing that Manta Diving had so many positive reviews on here, we booked accommodation close by.

We did six dives and thanks to the friendly and professional staff, each dive got better as our confidence grew.

The wetsuits were brand new so they were snug and I didn't feel the slightest chill in the Atlantic. (I get cold easily!) We hired all equipment and had help selecting the correct weights. The centre is safe, clean, well organised and friendly.

We started with a gentle dive with Ollie along the harbour wall. We saw an octopus, a cuttle fish and some barracuda. The next dive was from a boat where we saw groupers, pipe fish and crabs. Following this, Dave took us on a dive around the bay. I thought he was really great at helping us to recap our skills and I really liked the way he tailored the dives to suit our ability and confidence. (At the time of our holiday, there were some very experienced divers there whereas we had only completed our PADI AOW last summer on holiday and had not been diving since.) I felt his time, effort and attention to detail really got us progressing.

The final three dives were "wow" dives where we came up so excited to note everything we'd seen! We did the 'Blue Hole' and saw a seahorse on the way. I'll never forget seeing hundreds of sardines being chased by barracuda. We loved the dive so much that we did it again the the afternoon!

Our final dive was to the 'Cathederal' with Joe. He's so enthusiastic and friendly. Just before the entrance, we saw three really big groupers close up. We loved this experience! We also saw a moray. In the cave, the colours were shining and we loved looking at all of the wildlife in there.

The only reason we stopped at six dives was because I needed to do some sunbathing before heading home to the cold, wet weather! I also thought we should finish on a high as it may be another 12 months before we're under water again.

We would like to thank all the staff at Manta Diving for making our summer holiday memorable and would definitely visit again.

1  Thank VEB14
Reviewed 29 July 2014

I have been to Manta a few times now , and looking forward to going back in September. Whether you are young or old, experienced or novice, you are looked after by a very professional
team. It has a lovely relaxed and fun atmosphere. lots of laughter (not when you are diving of course) I have my own kit, but the equipment there is excellent.facilities too. It is a second home to me. I am an experienced diver. but anybody thinking of giving it a go. once you step inside Manta doors, all you fears will banish !

Date of experience: May 2014
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Thanks to everyone at Manta Diving, especially Dave and Joe. Third year i have dived with Manta and the service, atmosphere, friendliness and quality of dives just keeps getting better. Do not dive with anyone else until you have tried Manta Diving. Congratulations to Ben and Rachael on the birth of their beautiful daughter.
You will not be disappointed with these guys, as they welcome you into their dive family. Quality of their equipment is excellent, knowledge of the dive sites is spot on and the atmosphere and humour is great. Keep up the good work.

Date of experience: July 2014
Rachel P, Owner at Manta Diving Lanzarote, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2014

Thank you for the wonderful comments! It's a pleasure to take you diving and to show you some new dive sites. We hope to see you again next year for some dives!

Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

Back again with Ben and the team excellent dives and great fun with all the team best diving in Lanzarote !