Open today: 08:30 - 17:00

Book in advance
from
£61.02
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Ways to Experience Manta Diving Lanzarote
from £61.02
More Info
1,142 results
All reviews open water course these guys angel shark cuttlefish underwater museum great dive centre dive spots cant wait small group ben rachel ariel atlantico padi safety holiday wetsuits
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 August 2014

My husband, 2 teenage children & I completed our first dive with Manta whilst on holiday in Puerto Del Carmen in August. After checking out the reviews on Tripadvisor then calling in and chatting with Ben we decided to book Discover Scuba with Manta. After getting suited up Joe talked us through what would happen then we met Ben down at the beach. We made our way into the water to start getting used to breathing under water. After being really keen I felt quite panicked under the water at first & kept wanting to stand up to breathe normally! I really thought I wasn't going to be able to do it! Both Ben & Joe were great though and there was no pressure just encouragement to to take our time and it worked - once fully under I calmed down and off we went. It was fantastic! We saw lots of different fish and felt quite safe with Ben keeping a close eye on us all. Afterwards we felt totally exhilarated! It was a great experience and we are thinking of completing a course in the future which will hopefully be in Puerto Del Carmen with Manta. Thank you Ben & Joe for a fantastic first diving experience!

1  Thank 873suzanneb
Reviewed 18 August 2014

Thank you Manta Diving for a great experience during our recent holiday to PDC. It was our first dive, and I'm ashamed to say I had abit of a panic, but the instructors, especially Ryan, were so patient and helpful I really enjoyed myself after I'd gotten over my initial panic and remembered to breath! Will definatley be back for some more when we next visit later this year.

Reviewed 12 August 2014

signed my 16 year old son for a first dive after Joe and Ollie had visited our hotel for people to have a go in the pool. They arranged free transfer from the hotel. Our son was very fortunate as Joe was able to take him out on his own. He also had the follow up dive - straight after - again with Joe although there was a group of qualified divers out at the same time with Ollie. We paid for the photos (on CD) as obviously only way my husband and I would be able to see what he experienced. Son definitely has the bug now! Fantastic dive, fantastic instructors definitely recommend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1  Thank MSMAButler
Reviewed 10 August 2014

my daughter and I booked a dive as part of my birthday and thanks to Joe he made it a very memorable experience

Date of experience: July 2014
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Thanks for the fantastic diving experience! It was just what I needed to gain more confidence and seeing the seahorse was magical! Lovely people to dive with, just perfect!

Date of experience: July 2014