Open today: 08:30 - 17:00
Lanzarote Introductory Scuba Diving Experience

Check availabilityView full product details

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Ways to Experience Manta Diving Lanzarote
More Info
1,153 results
All reviews open water course these guys angel shark cuttlefish underwater museum great dive centre dive spots cant wait small group ben rachel ariel atlantico padi safety holiday wetsuits
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 September 2014

A marvellous experience for the whole family. The Discover Scuba Dive was well organised, the instructors Ollie and Dave very clear in their explanations and all the equipment worked correctly. Saw lots of interesting fish too.

Reviewed 1 September 2014

just would like to say that manta divein his the best place on the island if you want to go and dive or learn your course has i done my open water dive course with the guys and they are the most warm welcome ppl you could ever meet no a bad thing to say bout them and they are the most excellent ppl to do divein with has for me so chit hot on the drills and make u feel at easy when your under the water thank guys

Reviewed 29 August 2014

If was 2 years ago that we got our Padi with Manta so it was an easy choice of where to go for our Advanced.

After a couple refresher dives my 2 children (14 & 16) and I spent the rest of the week diving for our advanced, which we all managed to complete.

The instruction was superb, super professional and super fun. All the instructors made for another memorable stay.

Thanks everyone.

Date of experience: July 2014
Reviewed 28 August 2014

My son aged 10 (just) did his PADI Junior Scuba Diver Certification (now qualified to dive to 12m) with Manta Diving, they were great, really supportive, he had trouble with his ears to start with but after guidance and support from Ben and Ollie, he carried on and managed to complete his training - I am a very proud Mum but Manta were fantastic. My daughter aged 8 also did a Bubblemaker course (a dive to 2m) and she loved it, again Manta were great, checking and double checking her equipment and making sure she was happy all the way. I would highly recommend the experience for any child who wants to do this and would especially recommend you use Manta all the way. Well done guys, we'll be back for more soon!

Reviewed 26 August 2014

My husband, 2 teenage children & I completed our first dive with Manta whilst on holiday in Puerto Del Carmen in August. After checking out the reviews on Tripadvisor then calling in and chatting with Ben we decided to book Discover Scuba with Manta. After getting suited up Joe talked us through what would happen then we met Ben down at the beach. We made our way into the water to start getting used to breathing under water. After being really keen I felt quite panicked under the water at first & kept wanting to stand up to breathe normally! I really thought I wasn't going to be able to do it! Both Ben & Joe were great though and there was no pressure just encouragement to to take our time and it worked - once fully under I calmed down and off we went. It was fantastic! We saw lots of different fish and felt quite safe with Ben keeping a close eye on us all. Afterwards we felt totally exhilarated! It was a great experience and we are thinking of completing a course in the future which will hopefully be in Puerto Del Carmen with Manta. Thank you Ben & Joe for a fantastic first diving experience!

1  Thank 873suzanneb