Open today: 08:30 - 17:00

Book in advance
from
£60.99
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Ways to Experience Manta Diving Lanzarote
from £60.99
More Info
1,142 results
All reviews open water course these guys angel shark cuttlefish underwater museum great dive centre dive spots cant wait small group ben rachel ariel atlantico padi safety holiday wetsuits
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 September 2014

I flew to PDC this week specifically to complete my PADI Open Water Diver course, in preparation for an upcoming diving holiday to the Philippines in December. I couldn't be happier with the experience I've had with Manta Diving.

Before I arrived in PDC the team were really helpful in guiding me through the process of completing the online e-learning modules so that I could dive as soon as I got there. My instructor for the week was Ollie. It's immediate obvious that he's a superlative diver and a top class instructor. He was always helpful, patience and knowledgeable about the dive sites.

If you're going to dive in PDC, I suggest you dive with Manta. And if you're qualified to go to 30m, ask them to take you to the Blue Hole... it's pretty awesome. In fact, I enjoyed my experience so much I've decided to stick around and complete my PADI Advanced course.

Date of experience: September 2014
1  Thank Joe T
Reviewed 7 September 2014

We visited MANTA at the end of August, I was to complete my Open Water and my partner is a DiveMaster who just wanted to dive all day every day! Before we even arrived in Lanzarote, I had already been given a very warm welcome by Rachel, who is one of the owners. As the open water course theory can take a few days and not wanting to spend time in a classroom on holidays, I used the e-learning to complete all theory and assessments. It was fantastic, so clear and concise and Rachel was on hand if I needed any advice or help

When we arrived I knew straight away I would enjoy the experience. We were welcomed into a very relaxed and happy atmosphere that was still so professional at the same time!

I completed Discover Scuba Diving on the first day and then began to go through the skill requirements for the open water, Ollie, my instructor was just brilliant! He was so patient with me right from the start, everything was at my pace which I found fantastic. After completing the open water course, I kept diving! I even completed a night dive under the persuasion of my partner and Joe who is one of the guides at Manta. And again, he was also amazing, so very patient with me as diving at night is completely different and while it seemed scary at the start, he waited until I was happy before starting the dive. I completely and utterly enjoyed it, seeing sleeping fish, a sea horse and an octopus were definite highlights!

The experience we both had for the entire week was so positive, from the really friendly people we met and who we dived with, to the high quality equipment we got to use, the staff at Manta are in a league of their own in terms of customer care, they are exactly what everyone should expect when learning new skills, patient, professional, knowledgeable and they all really enjoy what they do which makes the learning experience as a customer even better

I won't be hesitating to recommend MANTA to anyone and everyone I know who will be visiting Lanzarote and I would love to go back soon!

Reviewed 3 September 2014 via mobile

Having searched Trip Advisor for a diving centre in PDC, I was looking for a dive centre nearby that was also highly rated. Manta Diving ticked both boxes and, boy, are they superb. First of all the instructors are really friendly and easy-going. The centre offers great value which improves the larger the block of dives you book. The equipment is well maintained and well-stocked. I'm an advanced open water diver and wanted to introduce by wife to the experience. She is terrified of water, but Joe was very patient with her and set her at ease. He allowed me to accompany her for moral support, and so I had the privilege of observing a really good instructor help my, at times, panicky wife overcome her fears and enjoy the experience. Lisa took Discover Scuba, and two follow-up dives and got to meet a seahorse, which was one of the highlights of the holiday for her, and me. The care and attention she received has given her the incentive to dive again. For my part, I got 8 other dives with knowledgable and friendly guides which were totally enjoyable. Many thanks to Ben, Rachel, Joe, Ollie, Ryan and David. We will be back.

2  Thank Shanefitzgibbon1974
Reviewed 2 September 2014

A marvellous experience for the whole family. The Discover Scuba Dive was well organised, the instructors Ollie and Dave very clear in their explanations and all the equipment worked correctly. Saw lots of interesting fish too.

Reviewed 1 September 2014

just would like to say that manta divein his the best place on the island if you want to go and dive or learn your course has i done my open water dive course with the guys and they are the most warm welcome ppl you could ever meet no a bad thing to say bout them and they are the most excellent ppl to do divein with has for me so chit hot on the drills and make u feel at easy when your under the water thank guys