“Fantastic food !!!”

Cuisines: European, International
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 17 May 2014

My husband and I have ate in quiet I few nice restaurants over the years ! ( some expensive and some quite reasonable ) and at the end of the day it's not about what you spend !! Good food is good food ! And quintins knows how to cook good food ! We went twice while on holiday this year and that is something we try not to do ! But we were that impressed we simply had to go back for more ! Its a lovely restaurant and we can't recommend it highly enough .

Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

My friend and I ate there on three occasions. We had the inexpensive set value meal for 17.95 and we had the more expensive meal at 27.95. We would highly recommend both as the cheaper menu includes a delicious ceaser salad sirloin steak and tiramisu all of which were delicious. My friend had the dearer menu and she had a duck starter, fillet of beef and chocolate fondant. Of course u don't have to go for the set menu deals there are other dishes on offer but they are great value. The staff are very friendly and welcoming and u can see the chef and kitchen staff working in the kitchen. A fantastic restaurant all round

Reviewed 12 May 2014

We have been here many times before, but I think this LAST visit was the worst and the most embarassing ever. Were with friends and before we sat down there was a bit of a scene with waiting staff. Very very rude. Love the food here, but not sure I can go again. Certainly can't recommend it for that reason.

5  Thank IrelandCorky
Reviewed 9 May 2014

Went here after friends recommended, first impressions were good, nice looking from the front and an open kitchen looked impressive, although not many tables, but then it went downhill, we stood by the door for a couple of minutes, even though we were seen by the staff, we eventually were spoken to and were lead downstairs to a very warm and quite soul less room and were the only ones there, didn't like it at all. We then looked at the menu and picked our meals, I opted for steak but was told the menu had changed an I had to have it with mushrooms, which it don't like, the chef couldn't serve it without them, bizarre ! I was then a bit scuppered as there wasn't anything else on the menu that I fancied that didn't come without mushrooms. At that point because of the menu and the dining area we decided not to eat here and told the waitress so and walked out. We have NEVER felt the need to do this before, and would not return.

3  Thank stevewxm
Reviewed 3 May 2014

Recomended by a friend, excellent food, freshly made on the day, you can see the chefs cooking in an open kitchen, great value for money , you get more for what you pay for at a high standard! Waitresses were lovley and helpful with helping choose our dishes as well as polite and friendly! Highly recomend this restaurant now even after our first visit and im sure when we come back to lanzarote we shall be visiting again! Cant wait!