Just returned from 2 weeks at Club del Carmen and loved it!!, great pool and restaurant, the staff where very good, the staff work very hard every day to keep the place tidy, its funny watching the 'race' at 9.00 for the best sunbeds, so sad !!, loads of beds to go round. I must say Montse on the reception was very good helping me as I forgot my charger for my ipad, she searched in the back room to find one for me.We did find a great restaurant just outside the hotel, Arepera, what a place ! fantastic food, and lots of it !!! staff were brill in there, will defo go back to this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Club del Carmen is situated in Puerto del Carmen, within walking distance of the Playa Grande and Playa Chica beaches. It features a heated outdoor pool, children's pool and whirlpool. The well-furnished apartments include a fully equipped kitchen with oven, microwave, toaster, kettle and coffee maker. Each apartment has a private bathroom with bath or shower and balcony or terrace. Satellite TV, a DVD player and iHome alarm clock are also provided. The on-site bar and restaurant offers an extensive menu of international dishes. Wi-Fi access is available throughout the property, at an additional cost. The property is a short walk from the shops, bars and restaurants on the Paseo Marítimo. Lanzarote Airport is less than 4 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, LoveHolidays, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Club del Carmen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Del Carmen Hotel Puerto Del Carmen
- Club Del Carmen Lanzarote/Puerto Del Carmen