Just stayed at the Club Del Carmen for 7 nights from 10th July. The staff are so friendly and helpful and nothing is too much trouble. The complex in general is small but is a nice small. It has everything you would need a little restaurant, swimming pool adult and a baby one, table tennis, entertainment and a pool table. We had a refurbished apartment which was fantastic - quiet, well equipped, modernity decorated, 2 air con units. (I cannot say what the older decorated rooms looked like but improvements are continually being made to the whole complex) when we arrived we had been left a big bottle of water, milk, coffee and tea bags. There are sunbeds in all apartments but there was a rush on in the morning for sunbeds with umbrellas over them. My one suggestion for improvement would be getting rid of the umbrellas that are fixed around the pool and getting a number of portable ones that can be used if required.
When I told people I was going to Lanzarote the reply was 'really Lanzagrote!' Well Puerto Del Carmen is beautiful, nice beach, a beautiful old town and marina, a newer part with hundreds of bars and restaurants and lovely nightlife if you wanted. Everything is within walking distance and the Club Del Carmen is only 10 minutes in a taxi from the airport. You are so close to everything but not in anyway disturbed by noise.
Fantastic holiday and would definitely go back!
Emily and Aidan, nr Sheffield
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Club del Carmen is situated in Puerto del Carmen, within walking distance of the Playa Grande and Playa Chica beaches. It features a heated outdoor pool, children's pool and whirlpool. The well-furnished apartments include a fully equipped kitchen with oven, microwave, toaster, kettle and coffee maker. Each apartment has a private bathroom with bath or shower and balcony or terrace. Satellite TV, a DVD player and iHome alarm clock are also provided. The on-site bar and restaurant offers an extensive menu of international dishes. Wi-Fi access is available throughout the property, at an additional cost. The property is a short walk from the shops, bars and restaurants on the Paseo Marítimo. Lanzarote Airport is less than 4 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Club del Carmen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Del Carmen Hotel Puerto Del Carmen
- Club Del Carmen Lanzarote/Puerto Del Carmen