“BSAC Ocean Diver qualification completed”

Safari Diving Lanzarote
Ranked #6 of 40 Tours in Puerto Del Carmen
More attraction details
Owner description: The only legally operated dive centre in Lanzarote located directly on the beach in Puerto del Carmen - an unbeatable location here on the island for scuba diving! No long walks in full kit in the baking heat or kitting up at the back of van! We offer daily shore and boat diving (as we have our own hard boat ) and therefore can offer you the most dive sites - all at the same price - no extra charges for boat or night dives!!. Courses for the beginner and qualified divers too. Pleasure diving too, for the solo diver or groups (with discounted group rates!) - who can use their own instructors to teach or can dive unguided at times to suit you. English owned with a professional and friendly dive team. Open 7 days a week, every day of the year! We also have a couple of bars locally where our divers meet to relax, listen to music, play bingo (with cash prizes), have quiz nights, load their video/photos on our plasma screens and meet fellow divers. Family friendly safe holiday resort with lots to do for the non divers too. As all our sites are on our doorstep you are not gone long from any non divers in your family/group. We will not be beaten on like for like genuine quotes! Other make promises - we deliver!!!
Reviewed 7 April 2014

Came to get some experience of diving in warm water and complete my BSAC Ocean Diver qualification. I was very nervous as this was the first time I had dived in the sea but Adam put me at ease and I felt very comfortable and gained my confidence. My husband also had a try dive and is now signed up to start his training at home. The dives available at this spot cater for the novice as well as the more advanced diver and the staff are really friendly and professional

Reviewed 4 April 2014

just had another fantastic week's diving at safari diving. All the team are friendly and always seem to find sea life ie rays, sea horse etc. Would recommend to anyone who wanted a diving holiday.

Reviewed 31 March 2014

Im heading in may and was wondering how much is it for diving its our first time and I am very interested

safaridiving, Owner at Safari Diving Lanzarote, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2014

Hi there, very good to hear from you. You will be very welcome here at Safari Diving Lanzarote.
Just drop me an email please at enquiry@safaridiving.com and I can reply in full to your question. Also please let me know if you have any diving equipment or will be using ours.
Our rates are very good and we have the best location on the island for diving, being directly on the beach.
Our boat, shore and night dives are all the same price and great prices and deals - even for beginners!
I look forward to receiving your email.
Kind regards
Wendy - Safari Diving Lanzarote

Reviewed 31 March 2014

i had a fantastic experience and time with safari diving, all the guys there were very helpful and great and made you feel very welcome! would really recommend! they've got a great location and would definitely dive with them again:)

1  Thank THERODGE1
Reviewed 17 March 2014 via mobile

A massive thank you to all the staff at safari diving for giving the four of us an outstanding weeks diving!

These guys go out of there way to ensure you have a fantastic time, and there willingness to help out is outstanding!!

The correspondence i had while arranging and booking this trip was certainly the best I've ever dealt with.

I cant recommend this company highly enough and look forward to visiting again next year.

Well done to this fantastic dive centre 5***** stars from me!!

Many thanks Owen Brown