“Lanzarote Great Diving Surprise”

Safari Diving Lanzarote
More attraction details
Owner description: The only legally operated dive centre in Lanzarote located directly on the beach in Puerto del Carmen - an unbeatable location here on the island for scuba diving! No long walks in full kit in the baking heat or kitting up at the back of van! We offer daily shore and boat diving (as we have our own hard boat ) and therefore can offer you the most dive sites - all at the same price - no extra charges for boat or night dives!!. Courses for the beginner and qualified divers too. Pleasure diving too, for the solo diver or groups (with discounted group rates!) - who can use their own instructors to teach or can dive unguided at times to suit you. English owned with a professional and friendly dive team. Open 7 days a week, every day of the year! We also have a couple of bars locally where our divers meet to relax, listen to music, play bingo (with cash prizes), have quiz nights, load their video/photos on our plasma screens and meet fellow divers. Family friendly safe holiday resort with lots to do for the non divers too. As all our sites are on our doorstep you are not gone long from any non divers in your family/group. We will not be beaten on like for like genuine quotes! Other make promises - we deliver!!!
Reviewed 29 April 2014

Dived here early April and was well surprised at the diving in Lanzarote great amounts of life including some awesome stingrays and tiny seahorses, position of dive school great right on the beach which is great but school very small when you have few people in there and needs more facilitys. Staff were all friendlty and seemed to know where to find things. Visited the Bars they reccommended-own, the chilly bar and the open air bar but only once as seen drugs being sold and staff turn blind eye so did not revisit.
But on the whole was well surprised at the awesome beach diving to be had in Lanzarote and would reccommend a visit, school has great position on beach next to the dive places but be prpared for lots of sand.

safaridiving, Owner at Safari Diving Lanzarote, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write on trip advisor, we appreciate your comments.

We have a no drugs policy in our bars and it is a shame that you didn't bring this to the attention of management whilst you were here - as you knew we owned the bar - then we may have been able to deal with this serious matter much sooner.

However, I would appreciate you emailing me to discuss this further so I can prevent a reoccurrence and can deal with the individuals concerned. We also have cctv in the bars so it will help if you know the date this happened. I would appreciate your assistance.

Wendy

Please email me at enquiry@safaridiving.com

All reviews
"playa chica"
in 36 reviews
"dive club"
in 11 reviews
"the location is perfect"
"marine life"
in 19 reviews
"completed dives"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 23 April 2014

Adam Powers is my hero. Did an open water course here last year with two friends. Just had a blast, the place is so friendly after Nico left.

2  Thank George K
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Fantastic experience from start to finish! Wendy was extremely helpful with not only booking our diving but sorting out our accomadtion also. The team of dive instructors were extremely professional but still friendly and warm!
Definately be returning to Safari Diving soon.

Dean and John (Lad and Dad tour Easter 2014)

Reviewed 7 April 2014

Myself and a few buddies spent a week's diving (10 dives) with Safari. Adam, Joaquin, Jordi and Daniel are all professionals but also great fun. On guided dives they knew where to find the sea horses, angel sharks, etc, but we also had the opportunity to do our own thing on our schedule as well. The dives were as challenging as we wanted then to be. Adam picked us up each morning. I also did some swimming and some light free diving (>24h after my last dive) and I was made very welcome to use their shop for storing gear and changing etc . I'd recommend them highly.