“Breakfast”
Review of The Guinnes Tavern

The Guinnes Tavern
“Breakfast”
Reviewed 16 November 2013 via mobile

We go here for breakfast! Can't complain about the food. Good value breakfast menu with good views of the sea

• Visited November 2013

Leeds, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“eat there nearly everyday”
Reviewed 20 September 2013

With our hotel offering very low standards in food quality we had no choice to eat out and after day 1 we found the Guinnes Tavern and after the 1st meal we must have purchased food there 5 days out of 7 - we could not fault the quality and the price

Visited August 2013
Manchester, United Kingdom
“The best Bar on its little strip, but you can wait a while for a drink.”
Reviewed 21 August 2013

My family & I ended up staying at Hotel Don Paco, Aug 9th 2013 for 2 weeks. Thank God we found this Bar. Clean, smart etc. Beer prices are about average for the area. However.... A BIG, BIG, BIG plus for me is that they have every live football game here. I'm sat here now. Chelsea v Villa on big screen to my left... Fenerbache v Arsenal on the two screens to my right. There's 1 pool table for the kids. There's also a great Indian Restaurant next door. On the whole... Fair prices for decent Beer. Being English it is imperative I find a fault, so here goes.... Sometimes when it's busy 1 waitress is just not enough and you are discouraged by purchasing from the Bar. Two guys sat behind me waited 5 minutes just to get the waiters attention two nights ago (City 4 Newcastle 0 match).

If you hate football I wouldn't go here on a night when there's a match on. However. I enjoy it, so this place is perfect for me.

• Visited August 2013
Wicklow, Ireland
“Excellent breakfast”
Reviewed 14 July 2013

we had breakfast here several times during our stay, excellent service and I would say the best breakfast in the locality.

Visited July 2013
Lake District
“Rip Off”
Reviewed 23 June 2013

Stopped for a coffee and pint mid morning, only 3 other couples in at this time, waited 10 minutes and just about to get and go when waiter attended us, then waited so long for coffee thought he had gone to Brazil for beans. When it came to pay wanted 14 euros for a coffee and pint of guinnes. When bill queried stated it was correct, COMPLETE RIP OFF.

• Visited June 2013