We have just returned from the Hotel San Antonio where we spent an enjoyable two weeks. The only thing we did not like about the hotel was small bathroom and the bedroom too was a bit small for a 4 Star Hotel. By the way contrary to the previous review, not all rooms have a sea vies. We had a room overlooking the garden, with a very tiny corner glimpse of the sea through the trees. They described this room as having “partial sea view” – so partial that you almost missed it.
We found all the staff, reception, dining room, bars, maids, etc. to be very friendly and pleasant. The prices in the bar and snack bar were a bit expensive especially with the poor Euro exchange rates. We found cheaper cafes and bars a short walk from the hotel.
We would recommend this hotel to anyone, it is close enough to the busy Puerto del Carmen, whilst being in a quiet location.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, Hotelopia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your VIK Hotel San Antonio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Antonio Lanzarote
- Antonio Hotel Lanzarote San
- San Antonio Hotel Lanzarote
- Hotel San Antonio Lanzarote
- VIK Hotel San Antonio Lanzarote/Puerto Del Carmen