That is a late reviev coz I stayed there last year but mabey someone will be interested. Hotel is very big but very quiet. No problems with getting good spot at swimming pool, on beach they charge you for everything. Food very good, nothing to complain here. I loved the beach, the biggest i have seen so far, and loved little forts that are made from rocks to protect from wind ( very strong wind). Animations poor during day but good at night. Big issue about this hotel is that there is loads of older people. I will be cruel but it is not a place if you count to see lot of young people and make new friends:I To do that you have to go do town and few discos:)
So apart from beautiful beaches and rich night life Lanzarote is very very very boring place. Nothing to see, no extra atractions to enjoy your stay ( and if ther are any it is just to expensive). Vilages are charming but that is all. So if you cant decide Tenerife or Lanzarote go to Tenerife it is much more beautiful and has much more to offer.
I also didnt like that there was to many Irish and English people working there.... i almost didnt met any real Canarian or Spanish!!!! Loads of Chines, or black seling chinese suwenires! Horible! And the landing airplanes all day long !!! Big minus for that. We took trip to see volcano, but that is about all you can do on that island. Good luck:)
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, TravelUp, Odigeo, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Agoda, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your VIK Hotel San Antonio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Antonio Lanzarote
- Antonio Hotel Lanzarote San
- San Antonio Hotel Lanzarote
- Hotel San Antonio Lanzarote
- VIK Hotel San Antonio Lanzarote/Puerto Del Carmen