Firstly I concur entirely with all the positive comments about the San Antonio and on the whole my wife and I had a lovely week.
But no point in writing a review without finding some points that could be improved.
We chose the all inclusive option and had to endure the totally tiresome chore of continuously signing for everything including having the restaurant 'manager' standing on your shoulder and insisting you sign his book even if you are eating. A somewhat annoying individual to say the least. The A/I option at the bar results in you being treated as a second class customer as you appear to wait until the preferred cash customers have there drinks before the staff will serve you. You will also have the embarrassment of being told what you can or more importantly cannot have to drink on the board option. Don't ask for a Guinness (even though its a beer) as you cant have one. The list goes on............................
A nice hotel and a nice time had but sort out the A/I option, stop treating customers as second class and arrange some training for the minority of staff who let the rest down.
A massive thank you to the room cleaning staff (second floor) who were brilliant.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Alpha Holidays Limited, TravelUp, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Expedia, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Ebookers so you can book your VIK Hotel San Antonio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Antonio Lanzarote
- Antonio Hotel Lanzarote San
- San Antonio Hotel Lanzarote
- Hotel San Antonio Lanzarote
- VIK Hotel San Antonio Lanzarote/Puerto Del Carmen