Stayed at this hotel for a week at the end of July.
The rooms are on the small side and could do with a bit of modernisation but they are clean and have everything you need, the tv´s are even flat screen and have channel 4/5 and sky sports 1. The views from our room were fantastic we had a room that was on a corner so we had great views of Los Pollicios??? and views of the sea.
The pool areas are great and even though the hotel was very busy you never had to reserve a sunbed infact people just didn´t do this as there was no need, there are 2 big pool areas with plenty of sunbeds, there was also a seperate childrens pool area and childrens play park, the pool bar was very cheap and the food was good, if you are on half board then you can swop your evening meal for lunch which we found was great, as it meant we went out for a few evening meals but didn´t feel like it was a waste as we had paid for it. The evening meals were good, there was plently of choice along with the theme nights as well.
Inside the hotel there is a hairdressers, and a couple of other shops, there is a bus stop and taxi rank outside the hotel and a taxi to the harbour late at night costs approx 4 euros.
Would definatley visit this hotel again, the location is great right on the beach, and it meant there was a lovely breeze off the sea which meant is wasn´t too hot when you were sunbathing.
Also found a great new restaurant / chill out bar if you head into town then it´s called Cafe Del Carment just above the spar, the food here is excellent not just your usually boring steak , the do things that are a bit different, they have a dj playing at night, with sofas and all the tables have sea views, the staff are really friendly and you can tell that it makes them happy that you really enjoyed the food.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Odigeo, Ebookers, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Agoda, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your VIK Hotel San Antonio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Antonio Lanzarote
- Antonio Hotel Lanzarote San
- San Antonio Hotel Lanzarote
- Hotel San Antonio Lanzarote
- VIK Hotel San Antonio Lanzarote/Puerto Del Carmen