We have just returned having had a really lovely week at the San Antonio. The location was excellent, there was a very good selection of food - something to please everyone. Being able to walk from the swimming pool directly onto a sandy beach and the waves of the Atlantic Sea was just amazing. The children's pool and play area looked lovely and safe. There are hidden gardens if you wanted complete privacy. Two swimming pools and loads of beds and shade. The view from our hotel room, overlooking the pool and the sea was stunning. The staff at the hotel were extremely helpful and courteous, from checking in, the bar staff and the dining room staff, they were all very lovely. The taxi service in Lanzorote was great - not expensive and there was a taxi rank opposite the hotel. Taxi to the airport took 10mins and cost 12 euros!!
If I had a moan, I thought the pillows on our bed were hard and a bit lumpy!!.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Alpha Holidays Limited, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your VIK Hotel San Antonio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Antonio Lanzarote
- Antonio Hotel Lanzarote San
- San Antonio Hotel Lanzarote
- Hotel San Antonio Lanzarote
- VIK Hotel San Antonio Lanzarote/Puerto Del Carmen