Here first wk in June 2014 for our first visit to lanzarote and we were very happy with our choice of hotel. Location is excellent, in between old and new town, everything on ure doorstep. 3 pools very nice and loads of sunloungers. You also get pool towels from reception every 2 days for free. Clientele is mainly older or young families but overall very quiet and relaxing. Apartments are just the right size and ours did have air con in the living area which we used a bit in the evenings and at night. Balcony overlooking the pool and beach, lovely view, no loungers but table and chairs. Supermarket in the hotel on the second floor very good and handy too. We had breakfast included and had it every morning, very well stocked and nice. Would definitely recommend this hotel to everyone. Remember to bring your warm clothes for nite time it can get very cold with the breeze.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This fantastic 4-star Hotel is right on the beachfront with direct access to the beach. All Suites with a sea view from the balcony or terrace. In the heart of Puerto del Carmen, surrounded by restaurants, shopping area and only a few minutes from the picturesque fishing harbour. This ideal location and excellent accommodation makes us the best choice for a family holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, TravelUp, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, HRS, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Suite Hotel Fariones Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suitehotel Fariones Playa Hotel Puerto Del Carmen
- Suitehotel Puerto Del Carmen
- Suitehotel Hotel Fariones Playa
- Suite Hotel Fariones Playa Lanzarote/Puerto Del Carmen